Hackers and Heroes

Start from the beginning

Kai's orbs were stuck onto the screen. Clicking and searching. Scanning and saving. Clipping and staring more.

Until, he sighed.

His sigh was replaced with a deep chuckle.

"What's on the outside is very different from what's on the inside." Kai spoke sternly, golden yellow eye's glowing.

"So your saying you need to get in her pants?" Joi asked clearly very uncomfortable.

Kai facepalmed. "I work with smart and dumb people at the same time." He spoke. Hari fixed himself up right.

"I mean you didn't deny you wouldn't get into her pants." His voice drifted away slowly.

"For the last time I am NOT saying that! Her quirk. Her life. We can make her change her mind." Kai stated with a smug look.

Joi and Hari both looked at each other. Kai snapped. "Call the boss."

He headed for the door putting on a disguise. Both of the other males copied Kai and soon followed him outside the door.

The only things that remained inside were three long bird masks sitting peacefully on the desk.

And a file of Y/n L/n's crime.

____________________

"Alright Eri I'm done cleaning up the crumbs!" You shouted from the kitchen to the 6 year old.

Eri ran up to you before you could catch up to her.

"Y/n can you come to my room with me. Please?" She asked quietly playing with the hem of her collar.

You smiled down at the nervous girl. "Anything for you Eri. Lead the way princess." You moved your hands forwards.

"No I'm not a princess. I'm going to be a hero!" She shouted, still not smiling, but sounding joyful.

She made airplane noises come out from her mouth and pretended to be a plane while traveling to her bedroom.

You followed Eri laughing and doing the same movements as her.

You two arrived at a white door that read 'Eri' in big bubble letters.

Eri opened the door with her small hand.

To your surprise the room was quite big for a 6 year old. Then again her dad must really care for her well being. You thought stepping inside with her.

"Wow Eri you're room is very big." You spoke and looked around.

The walls were a blush pink colour. The theme of her room wasn't like most kids.

It was just plain. With lot's of action figures and hero posters.

"You really like heroes huh Eri?" The little girl nodded and pulled you over to a red box.

"Can you keep a secret Y/n?" She asked you making you bend down. "Yes." You answered her truthfully.

"I keep my favorite toys that dad gave me in here. I never let anyone play with them, only you can." She spoke and faced you.

"Do you not let your dad play with them?" You asked her curiously. She shook her head.

"He never plays with me. He's afraid he might break them with his quirk. I sometimes get scared too." Eri shivered having a tiny flashback.

"Don't worry Eri. I cross my heart that I will take care of them the best I could. Okay?" You smiled at her and rubbed her long hair.

She nodded. You could've sworn you say a very small Mona Lisa smile appear. The thought faded away quickly.

Once Eri opened the box, special edition action figures laid inside.

She had figures of the heroes All Might, Crimson Riot, Best Jeanist, Eraserhead, Present Mic, Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, Midnight, and the newest one, Hawks.

You smiled remembering your old friend, who was now more successful than ever.

The little girl even had a villain figure that was for playing as well. It was astonishing to see all of this.

"You certainly have a lot of figures Eri. Their all amazing." You smiled looking down at her.

"Can we play together Y/n!" She asked you with excitement in her tone. "Sure! Who do you want to be?" You asked her as she dug in the box.

"I wanna be All Might and Eraserhead and Mt. Lady!" She said removing them from the box.

Before you could say anything Eri shoved two figures in each of your hands. "Y/n you can be the evil villain and Hawks!" She shouted but still not smiling.

You giggled looking at the two figures. I'm surprised they were able to capture all of Keigo's features. You thought sighing.

"You heroes better run because there is a bomb in the town square mhwaa! I'm going to rule all of Japan!" You said playing the villain.

Eri's figures came into the picture. "Not if we can stop you evil person!" She shouted making them fly somehow.

"Try and catch me!" You laughed and both of you left the room exploring while making the heroes fly.

°Time skip brought to you by Hawks, Eat your Chicken, All of it°

"Y/n my arms are tired. I want to stop playing." Eri pouted giving up.

The game had lasted a while and you had to admit it was pretty tiring to keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Imagine how the heroes feel after every villain. You thought cleaning the toys up.

"It is isn't it. What do you want to do Eri?" You asked the girl who sat on her purple bed.

She looked like she was thinking and then quickly stood up. "I'm hungry." She said looking at you.

You stood up from her purple bed and held her hand. "How about I make you a sandwich? Sound good?" You asked her with a smile.

Eri nodded rapidly 5 times and ran to take a trip to the stairs. You followed after Eri not wanting her to get a scrape while she ran.

"Hold on Eri!"

________________

Eri had finished eating her sandwich that she was ever so grateful for. You didn't feel like eating one and just drank a water bottle.

"Y/n can you turn on the television for me?" Eri asked pulling her hands up.

You quickly learned that this meant she wanted to get down, which you did so.

"Of course. What do you want to watch?" You asked letting her guide you into the living room.

"I want to watch my favorite show! My Little Pony!" She sat down on the couch, body filled with jitter bugs.

"Alright alright! My Little Pony coming right up!" You sat down next to her and put on and episode.

You and Eri had watched 7 episode's before you had heard small snores.

You looked over at the weight on your hip, Eri went to sleep. You smiled to yourself gently getting up to fix her. The television was now turned off and you sighed.

"I guess I better clean up before Kai gets here." You told yourself but then yawned. The time on your phone was 8:12.

"A little nap won't hurt. I am tired and Eri isn't letting go." You looked down at the little girl who tugged on your pants, still sleeping.

You took a seat back down on the couch and soon drifted off into a deep slumber.