dont murder me but..

ok so don't kill me... but

i made a reddie story LMFAOO

IM DUMB AND I KNOW THAT COMPLETELY DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ONE, BUT IM EXCITED TO GET IT GOING EITHER WAY LMFAO.

it's about richie and eddie meeting and hating each other in between theatre tutoring and i swear it won't be too dramatic (wink wink) but ngl its gonna be pretty packed with all of my random ideas LMBDKSBXK so expect chaos is all i can say
and also subtle hints toward romeo and juliet.. but i WONT get into it all that much. hopefully you'll just see for yourself.

so if you're interested.. yk, id love it if y'all checked it out. it's my quote unquote "comeback" since i left way back in i don't remember when. if people end up liking the story, i'll start updating it consistently. i also subconsciously slip subtle hints toward this book too. i don't even know it sometimes lmao, but i like the idea of having inside jokes with all of you guys that have read this. feels like it makes us closer, i think. exclusive. only you guys will understand. i feel that way about you guys all the time. you basically led me to where i am now, whether you're a new reader or have been here since the beginning. i'm getting all sappy, so i'll stop lmfao.

still miss you guys! still miss this shit with all my heart. you have no idea how insane it feels to be back here when i still vividly recall starting on the "tradition" chapter over two years ago. it feels so aravind to see it all again (i made that word up just now for a way to express how i'm feeling right now; nostalgic, jittery, glum, happy all at once lmao. it sounds weird but it's all that i could think of off the top of my head). moral of the story.. i miss this. all of it.

SOO in order to cope with this aRAviNd feeling, i had decided to make a new one.. with a ship that i (unfortunately for this story) love and adore sm and THEY DESERVED BETTER FUCKDKJXJJD!!! reddie, of course :)

soo yeah, it's already published on my profile, and i'd love it so much if you could check it out and give it some love if you enjoy it.

cool so that's all i wanted to say. hopefully you'll get a chance to check it out. love you all so so so much. life updates will also be there in the story i'll guess LMAO, since i always seem to rant a bit at the end of chapters all the time, but i post and talk on my profile too. so if you wanna leave a follow as well, i'd happily keep y'all up to date on what's going on here. not that you wanna know anyway, just a suggestion. sorry im rambling again. LOVE YOU, ANYGAYS.

see you around, hopefully.
love and light❤️⭐️ - author