{28} To hell

General pov

The seven losers had ditched their bikes onto the front lawn of the house that they unfortunately are stepping into at the moment.

"Fuck, I hate this place" Alex mutters, glancing at the broken piano she had messed with just moments before horror.

"Stan?" Ben says, looking behind him to see Stanley hesitating to walk into the house.

"Stan, wuh-we all have to go" Bill says, everyone's eyes falling onto Stan, his face showing clear fear.

"Bev-beverly was right. If we split up like luh-last time, that clown will kill us one by one" Bill says, Mike nodding.

"Buh-but if we stick together... all of us...

we'll win".

Stan looked down, nodding and stepping into the run down house. Alex was extremely hesitant of it all. She remembers all of it. When Richie found his missing poster, when they heard Betty crying for help, when they all got seperated, when she met eyes with a demonic Eddie and when the shapeshifting clown attacked her and her friends.

That fucking clown messed up everything. It was the reason all those kids went missing, it killed Georgie, it haunted them all summer when what they really should've been doing was having fun, as kids. But no, that stupid clown had to destroy everything and rob them of their childhood.

Alex was angry. She wanted more than just to kill it, she wanted to rip it to shreds, burn the creepy house they were in and throw in the pieces left of it. Oh, how much she wished to do that.

They all made it to the basement, where Bill said he saw the clown go into last time, and everyone gathered around the well.

"Hey Eddie, got a quarter?" Richie pushed his glasses up his nose and gazed into the huge hole.

"Wouldn't wanna make a wish in that fucking thing" Eddie mumbles, his hands clearly shaking from fear.

"Guys I know we shouldn't be scared but this is creepy as fuck" Alex puts her hands up in defense. Bill leans into the well, scanning the inside. It seemed to go on for a while.

"Okay, number one objective right now: find Beverly" Mike points out.

"Mhm, yeah, easy. Find Bev... how exactly do we do that?" Alex questions, glancing at everyone.

"Beverly!!!" Ben shouts into the well, hoping to get something but the sound just echoing endlessly inside.

"How do we get down there is the first question" Stan says, flashing his flashlight into the dirty well. Just as he said that, Mike got the end of a rope he found on the floor and threw it into the hole, it already being securely knotted onto a pole just above the well.

The rope continued descending until it was tight enough to climb down on.

Bill was first, he rushed to grab onto the rope and began descending into the well slowly. Stan's anxiety set in when he saw Bill going down, his hands beginning to shake and his breathing becoming shallow.

Mike noticed this and held his shoulder in reassurance. Ben went in second.

Eddie was third, although Alex had to help him out a bit with the rope. Then went in Stan.

Richie was next, and he could hear all of the boys that were down there.

He swiftly stepped in, placing his legs and feet firmly onto the rope. He glanced at Mike with a worried smile, then moved his eyes over to Alex, who was leaning on the well, watching him nervously.