I ran up to Ethan helping him fight the Oni's of and I kicked one away as one cut Ethan's arm open. "We can beat them."

Aiden said and I shook my head, for once I'm optimistic. "Take the box, we'll hold them of." Ethan said and Derek growled looking at one of the Oni's. The other Oni pushed me from behind and I landed on the ground, rude.

I saw an arrow pierce into the Oni standing in front of me and I furrowed my eyes. "What was that?"

Ethan asked and I looked up at Argent with his hunter look. "Silver." He said and Isaac flipped onto the ground giving me a hand and I grinned.

"Your flip could've been better." I commented and Isaac scoffed as I grinned. "Thank you."

"Isaac get the box to Scott!" Derek told him and Isaac grabbed the box racing into the high school as I walked to Argent.

"Don't be mad, but I took something."
I told Argent and I showed him the bow and arrow as he grinned and he gave me a silver arrow. "I'm not mad."

I aimed an arrow at one of the Oni's as it pierced right through him. Argent aimed one but the Oni cut it in half.

"Get the arrow, it's the last one!" Argent stated and Aiden raced for the arrow sliding under the Oni and he grabbed the arrow.

He stabbed the Oni with the arrow and it dissapeaerd as I grinned. Aiden looked down as I saw a sword pierced through him.

"Aiden!" Me and Ethan both yelled and I ran towards him gripping him as he slowly fell blood dripping out his mouth. "No, no, no, no."

I cried and he gripped my hand tightly as I helped him sit with Derek right next to me. "Hey, Aiden look at me. You do not get to die."

Tears strolled down my face and I could practically feel the stabbed wound in me. "I love you." He said and I shook my head crying.

"No, I told you that we could say that after we survived this." I said and he shook his head grinning. "It's time to say those eight letters."

"I love you to lover boy." I whispered to him and he laughed as I placed my for head against his.

I saw Ethan slowly walking to us and he placed his hand on his back comforting him. "Does it hurt you guys as much as hurts me?"

Aiden asked and I nodded as tears slipped down my face. "Yeah." Me and Ethan both said and Aiden whimpered.

"It's okay." He said and I shook my head as I wiped the tear of his face. "We were never gonna get far away from here anyway."

Aiden said and I slightly laughed wiping my tears away. "I won't but you will, you'll be as far away from here as possible. And one day, I promise to join you."

I told him and he nodded looking up at me. "I'm glad I got to die next to the to most people I loved." He said and I nodded biting my lip and me and ethan both looked towards each other.

"We love you to."

Aiden strained him self and I cried hush in him. "It's okay." Ethan said and he looked up at me smiling.

"Close your eyes." I whispered and he nodded as i looked at him kissing his forhead. "I love you Aiden."

"I love you Max." He said taking his last breath and we gently placed him on the ground as I silently cried out with Ethan.

"Goodbye Aiden." I sttuttered as I still had my hands laced together with his as I felt him slowly let go.

I looked up at Ethan and he pulled me into a sighed hug. "I'm sorry." I told him and he nodded.

"I'm sorry too."

It's like seeing mom die all over again but worse. I feel like there's a huge hole in me.

I slowly stood with Ethan next to me and I saw Scott walking up to me and I didn't even know what to do.

I looked back at Ethan and I pulled Aiden's keys out of my pocket throwing it to him. "It's no use if you don't have a partner to sit behind you."

I told him and I slowly walked past Scott not even making eye contact with him.

Instead I walked up to see Lydia crying Stiles shoulder and I looked towards her as she looked back at me and I wiped my tears away.

She slightly smiled at me and I looked towards Stiles. "I'm glad your alive, at least one of us made it."

Stiles sighed and he was about to say something as I shook my head. "Don't, he's dead. There's nothing you can do."

I said and I huffed looking towards him. "Can you drive me home?" I asked Stiles and he nodded as I sat in his jeep.

I lay my head against the window and I lifted my knees on the seat staying silent. The redness in my eyes speak more.

I saw Stiles sit in his Jeep and he didn't speak as he drove us home. He parked outside and he turned his head to me not saying anything.

I headed inside and I had a deathly look in my face as I stormed up to my room.

I looked at all of Aiden's hoodies and shirts left over and I packed them up. "Max what are you doing?" Stiles asked and I sighed looking up at him.

"Well, he's not gonna come back from the dead to come collect these, and I doubt you could pull of these clothes so I'm burning them."

I said and Stiles tried grabbing the clothes of off me. "Maybe we should give it a day." He said and I shook my head.

"He's dead, there's nothing we can do. Why wait." I stated and I looked at a picture of me and Allison together. "Allison won't look at this anymore since she's not coming back any sooner."

I said and Stiles tried stopping me as I shoved him out the way. I picked up my phone and I saw me and Aiden smiling as my wallpaper.

I pressed my lips together as I paused looking down at it tears rolling down my cheek. Stiles placed his hand on top of mine and he hugged me tightly comforting me.

"He's dead, he's gone. There both gone. He's not coming back. Stiles, he's gone and I cant-"

I finally broke down and Stiles hushed me. "I know." He whispered and buried my face in his chest. At least I have Stiles.

"Hey Max-"

I heard dad walk upstairs and I could tell Stiles was looking up at him shaking his head. "You looked after me after mom left. Let me look after you."

Stiles softly said and I nodded and I looked at Stiles face as it didn't look like he was dying anymore.

"It's okay to cry sometimes."

Sorry if there's any mistakes I'm a little bit of an emotional wreck. I think I genrally.cried a whole river. Anyone wanna combine their tears and make an ocean.

MAX AND STILES ARE.SIBLING GOALZZZZZZZZ

There is one more update.