Crushed

"Okay, so we make out and now you ignoring me." Aiden asked and I walked further away.

"Im sorry I don't know you." I said and he grabbed my wrist. "Can we at least hang out?" He asked and I grinned walking to my locker.

I opened it up placing my books in. "Come on, we can study together." Aiden smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"How about no." I said slamming my locker. "Why?" He asked.

"Because your an alpha. And your probably gonna come after my bestfriend." I stated and he sighed.

"But if we hang out. I can prevent that." He compromised and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Look buddy, not gonna happen. You can try though." I pressed my lips together.

"You do realise playing hard to get is my type." Aiden said and I sighed. "Don't bother. I can play hard, but your not gonna get." I winked patting his chest and he scoffed.

I saw Scott starring over at me with Isaac and I sighed. "How does it feel getting rejected? Sucks doesn't it, but I'm pretty sure your used to it." I grinned and I heard Scott laugh a little.

I walked over to Scott and I smiled. "Were you eavsdropping?" I asked raising a brow.

"Just tryna make sure your safe." Scott said and I huffed. "Scotty, I'm pretty sure I'm safe." I said and I looked back at Aiden and Lydia and Aiden glanced over at me.

"Anyone up for lunch?" He asked and Isaac sighed. "I have detention, see you guys later." Isaac walked of and Scott turned his head to me.

"Sorry, I'm studying." I told him walking of and he ran after me. "I'll study with you." Scott suggested.

"Fine." I sighed giving in and we walked to the library. I sat down and he sat down opposite me.

"So what classes are you failing?" I asked looking over at his notes. "Im not failing, I'm progressing. And I'd like to keep it that way." Scott said and I looked at his scruffy notes.

"Okay first. Take my notes. Second, you don't study like that. You have to be organised." I told him and I handed him my notebook.

"Thanks." He said taking the notebook out of my hand. He stopped for a second and I furrowed my eyes.

"You okay?" I asked and he shook his head. "Its Isaac. We gotta go." He said and we ran out library and I followed Scott.

I heard banging against the janitors closet and I saw a vending machine against it. Me and Scott pushed it over and I swung the door open to see Isaac cornering Allison.

Scott pulled him out and I saw scars on Allisons wrist. "Isaac!" Scott growled calming him down and he leaned against a wall.

"Im okay. I'm fine." Allison assured and I saw Isaac sat down breathing heavily.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry." Isaac kept apoligising and I looked down at him with a sorrow smile.

"Its not his fault." Allison defended. "I know. I guess we know that they wanna do something more than get you angry." Scott said and I clenched my fists.

"They wanna get someone hurt." I said and they nodded. "So are we gonna do something about it?" Isaac asked and Scott nodded.

"Yeah, we're gonna get them angry. Really angry." Scott said and I grinned.

Scott and Allison were about to walked away until they turned ther heads. "You guys coming?" Scott asked and I nodded.

"Just give me a minute." I told him and they walked of. I sat down next to Isaac.