Criticise

I was awake laying in bed and I doubt I could get any sleep. Seriously, do we really have to deal with ninjas.

I heard Stiles door slam and I immediately stood up walking to his room and he sat on his bed starring at the ground. "Why are you home so late?"

I asked and he looked pretty shaken up and I furrowed my eyes. "Mischief, you okay?" I asked and he shook his head as he started hyperventilating.

"I'm having a panic attack." He gasped and I looked towards him. "Like right now?" I asked and he cocked his head.

"Yes right now." He said and I widened my eyes. Well i cant kiss the guy! I raced to my room grabbing my inhaler and I rushed back to Stiles room. "Take this."

I told him and he slowly inhaled it in taking a pump and he slowly calmed down. "What's wrong buddy?"

I asked and he looked at me with fear in his eyes. "I think, I don't know. It's just that-"

He rambled on and I placed my hand on top of his slowly calming him down. "Tell me in the morning. You haven't been getting any sleep lately."

I told him and he nodded laying down slowly and I smiled looking down at him. "How did you know that I wasn't sleeping much?"

I scoffed looking down at him pulling his blanket over him. "It's called monitoring you, yes I care about you. I know you've been all shaky and anxious. Get some sleep mischief."

I told him and he smiled looking up at me and I sighed. Wow, I'm gonna be a great mom. That's if I somehow don't manage to die.

If he could smell my emotional state you would be able to smell me from a mile away. I'd be full of anxiety and probably sarcasm.

I heard him lightly snore and I closed the door heading back to my room. I opened my door and I saw Aiden standing there. "It's a bit creepy to stay in someone's room without permission."

I told him and he rolled his eyes walking towards me. "You okay?" He asked and I hugged him placing my head on his shoulder.

"Do I smell okay? Plus this hug isn't going to last long. So enjoy it." I told him placing my head in the cup of his neck.

"Did you enjoy the party part?" He asked and I pulled away from our hug grinning. "Well, it was more of a rave. And I didn't get to dance. But we fought demonic ninjas, so I am one more step into fantasy land."

I commented and he slightly laughed looking down at me interlocking our hands. "As long your safe. I'm happy."

He said and I rolled my eyes looking up at him. "Are you really that in love with me lover boy?" I mean I get why he's in love with me. Have you seen me?

"Yes, I am in love with you Maxine Stilinski. And I'm not gonna get over you, ever." He said and I bit my lip looking up at him.

"I'd stick with Max." I grinned placing a soft kiss on his lips and he pulled away. "And you don't love me back. And I get why, but can you try make this work?"

He requested and I huffed sitting on my bed and he sat with me. "You wanna know the truth lover boy?"

He sat next to me and he laced our hands together. "Scott wanted a chance with me and him just like you do. And I pushed him away, just like I'm probably gonna push you away. Because that's what I do. I push everyone away. It's my hidden talent."

I told him and he furrowed his eyes looking towards me. "I think it's gonna be harder to push me away." He said and be passionately kissed me and I giggled snaking my arms around his neck.