Motel Califronia

Before you start readingit's long. I suggest listening to the vamps and why don't we (my favourite band) during this. ALSO WE CAN ALL AGREE THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE OUT IF THE WHOLE SERIES

"Wake up, we're here." I heard Scott and I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Let a girl sleep."

Scott smiled and I yawned grabbing my bag. I looked outside to see the most crappiest motel. "What the hell is that." I pointed and and Scott chuckled.

We walked out the bus and it looked even more worse. I don't even know how that's possible. "I've seen worse." Scott commented.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles questioned and I raised a brow. "Scott, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't scared that you've seen worse." I told him looking at the motel.

Coach blew the whistle trying to get our attention. "Listen up, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it come to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be paring up, choose Wisley." Coach held out room keys and I sighed.

"This is the part where Scott chooses Stiles, Allison chooses Lydia and I get fifth weeled for the nine hundredth time." I groaned and Scott looked over at me.

"You could always join me and Stiles." Scott smiled and I looked over at Stiles. "Scott, I'd rather choose a room with Lydia and ten cyotes then choose a room with you two. It's not you Scotty, it's him." I looked over at Stiles all offensed.

Why is he suprised, he knows I hate him. I grabbed a key and so did Scott and Stiles. "There will be no sexual perversions by you little deviants, got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves." Caoch said and I got into the room next to Scott and Stiles. Seriously.

I walked in lying on my bed and I could hear Scott and Stiles, all i can hear is mumbling. Seriously, all I wanna do is sleep in this crappy motel.

I heard my motel door open and Stiles walked in. "Want anything from the vending machine?" Stiles asked and I nodded.

"Then give me my five dollars back." He said and I huffed giving his money I stole earlier.

Stiles shut the door walking away and I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I heard the door swing open and I peeped my head out the bathroom. "Is anyone there, are you gonna try to kill me. Because this place stinks anyway!" I yelled and I saw Scott standing there.

I spit my toothpaste out gargling my water. "Yo, Scotty. What's up?" I asked and he had this evil grin.

"No offense, but that look on your face makes you look uglier." I said and I furrowed my eyes.

"You can just stand there and not say anything. Or you can tell me why your here?" I reasoned and he took my hand.

"There's something going on between us, and you know it to." He said and I creased my eyes confused.

"Okay, your being weird." I said stepping back and he stepped closer. He leaned in trying to kiss me and I pushed him back.

"Scott, I don't know what your doing. But you need to stop, this isn't you." I said and Scott shook his head and he looked back at me.

"Max, I um. I don't know how I got here." Scott muttered walking away and I leaned against the wall.

What the hell just happened. "I got some-" Stiles walked in and he paused.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded. I ran my fingers through my hair and I took the food. "Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." I told him shoving him out the room.