"My mommy feels lonely all the time even when she has daddy." Jimin says out of the blue and everyone looks at him for a second. Some of the children looked confused. How could one be lonely, yet have a spouse? Seokjin was about to have a really tough time answer the silent question until Namjoon came to the rescue, moving over to the circle the boys had created and sitting down. Jungkook had wasted no time crawling into Namjoon's lap.

"Guys, you don't have to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to not be lonely." He says, and Taehyung tilts his head in confusion.

"My mommy says that I'll stop being lonely when I get myself a girlfriend." He states, wrapping his body with the blanket. Seokjin walks towards the box and begins to unwrap it, not wanting to be intrusive of the conversation.

"That's not true. Being lonely is when you don't have anyone to be there for you." Namjoon explains, running a hand through Jungkook's hair. The youngest boy practically purrs. "Loneliness is the feeling of unwanted solitude."

Yoongi stops building the plane for a second. Seokjin stops taking items out of the box for a moment too.

"Seokjin-Hyung isn't alone because he has us. Right guys?" Namjoon says with a smile, and all the guys (excluding Yoongi) had smiled and nodded. "Just so Seokjin knows that we're here for him, let's give him a huge hug." Namjoon says, smiling at the way the children stood up in a flash just to run over to Seokjin.

The eldest male was shocked for a second, but he laughed into the group hug, doing his best to hug them all back.

Hoseok glances back and noticed Yoongi still sitting, staring down at the LEGO pieces with a blank look in his eyes. He pulls away from the group hug and rushes over, taking Yoongi's hands into his own and tugging him up.

"Come on Yoongs, we're here for you too!" He says happily, and Yoongi looks up. He avoided the others warm gaze when he feels his usually pale cheeks redden with color. He grips Hoseok's hands in return, shooting the other male a gentle smile in return.

"Okay." He mutters out, allowing the other to tug him up and over to the ongoing group hug.

Namjoon finally stands, smiling warmly at the group of boys all hugging. They looked like a family really. A really happy one at that.

"Namjoonie!" Jimin calls out, pointing a short arm towards Namjoon and making a grabby hand. "You're part of our family too now!" He shouts. Namjoon doesn't remember ever letting his eyes water that quickly before. Namjoon joins the hug, his arms almost grouping everyone together.

Seokjin wouldn't admit it, but he enjoyed the contact all too much.

Finally when they break away, Seokjin claps his hands once and points to the table.

"Alright! Snack time. Everyone to the table while Namjoon and I prepare the snacks." Seokjin announces and the children all head towards the table. Although, Namjoon looks up blankly and nervously rubs the back of his neck.

"I don't think that's a very good-" Suddenly, Namjoon was pushed into the kitchen by the children and an apron was stuffed into his hands. Seokjin usually doesn't make a huge deal about snack times, but this was Namjoon's first. Might as well make it special.

"Jinnie, are you making us our usual snacks?" Jimin asks, and Seokjin glances up. The eldest male tilts his head in confusion.

"Do... you guys not want you're usual snacks?" He asks, and the kids all look at each other. Seokjin didn't mean to show it on his face, but his heart broke just a little. Did he not make the children's snacks well? Perhaps they've been being silent this whole time to spare his feelings? The children seemed to catch on quick to Seokjin's thoughts, because they immediately shook their heads.