4

"So, is Namjoon-Hyung Seokjin-hyung's new girlfriend?" Jungkook asked while incorrectly putting two LEGO pieces together. Yoongi took the pieces and looked at the manual for a second before detaching them and putting them in their correct locations.

"No, I think Jinnie is Joonie's new girlfriend. Jinnie would be the girl." Jimin states, playing with the Snapchat filters on Seokjin's phone that the caretaker had given to him to solve the boredom he felt. Hoseok looked up and tilted his head, slightly confused. He pauses on connecting two LEGO pieces together to complete a wing.

"Wait, Seokjin-Hyung is a girl?" He asks and Taehyung steps over the airplane they're building, holding a blanket closely to him as he sits beside Jungkook, sharing the baby blue blanket with him easily.

"No! Hoseokie, girls have..." Taehyung pauses for a second and looks around before leaning in and whispering in a hushed tone. "Boobies."

All the children cringed and made sounds of disgust at Taehyung's filthy remark.

Yoongi shakes off his jitters and finishes the part of the plane he was working on, taking out another pamphlet and another unopened bag of legos to make the airplane part two.

"Neither of them have to be a girl." He states simply, Jimin looking to him with a curious look.

"But I thought dating was with a boy and a girl?" He said and Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek as he looked away for a second.

"It doesn't have to be. It can be between anyone. Not just a boy and a girl." He said, opening the bag and making sure none of the pieces got mixed up with the other one. Jimin sat up and faced the camera towards Hoseok, who suddenly had a shark dancing on the screen with his face on it. Then his face lit up as he then hugged Taehyung.

"Taehyungie! You hear that? We can date!" Jimin said, and Taehyung is confused for a second before his eyes widen and he groans out loud, a literal shake running up his spine.

"Noooo! I don't want to have kids!" He says and Jimin nuzzles into his side happily. It was then that Seokjin walks in with a big box, obscuring his vision of whatever was in front of him. Good thing the kids were to the right of his view.

He glances over and tilts his head in confusion. He then smiles seeing the children working on the LEGO sets he had bought them.

"Oh! How are those? Are they fun?" He asks, setting the heavy box onto the table with a huff and walking over, eyeing the two LEGO sets that were out. "I've always wanted to do these, but I never seem to have the time."

Jungkook eyes him suspiciously and opens his mouth to ask the question. Yoongi really wishes he could've stopped him right before then.

"Seokjinnie, is Namjoon-Hyung your girlfriend?" He asks bluntly.

Of course, Namjoon had to step into the room right at that moment.

The two caretakers look at each other with raised eyebrows and sharing smiles, and Seokjin looks back at Jungkook.

But his smile looked forced this time.

"No Kookie, we aren't dating. Namjoon is not my girlfriend." He says, playing along with the idea Jungkook had stated. Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms and leaning into Taehyung.

"So you're still lonely?" Hoseok asks and Seokjin tensed. Yoongi shoots a sharp glare at Hoseok, who cowers under the gaze and looks down.

"I-I wouldn't say lonely..." He utters with a soft blush on his face. Nothing cute though, just a blush of embarrassment. If only he knew what Namjoon thought about the blush.