I turn around and faced manager oppa with a playful smirk.

"Shh..Stay here and be quiet," I whispered.

Manager oppa just nodds his head with a confused look. I quietly tip toed towards the speakers while unlocking my phone. I stopped right next to the speakers and got ready my phone to play the loudest screamo song I can think of.

I grabbed the aux cord and plugged it on my phone. I looked at manager oppa and glanced down at instructor. Manager oppa started getting the idea, and he looked like he was about to stop me. Before he could stop me, I pressed play on my phone.

"WHAT THE?!" Instructor screamed while crawling away like a crab.

"Hahaha! Oh my gosh, you should've recorded this Manager oppa!" I said while laughing.

"Aish, stop it! And stop playing that music!" Manager oppa yelled with annoyance.

"Alright, alright" I said.

I unplugged the aux cord and turned off the speakers.

"Yah, why do you even have that music on your phone?" My dance instuctor asked. (His name is gonna be Seo-Jun)

"Umm, vocal practice?" I said.

"..Alright then, let's start practice on your song now!" Seo-Jun said changing the subject.

"Ji-Yeon I'm gonna go leave now, I have to fix your schuduele for tomorrow," Manager oppa said.

"Okay, annyeong oppa~" I said waving my hand.

~TWENTY MINUTES LATER~

*huff huff*

"Ahh~ I can't take it anymore," I said while sweating.

"It's okay, here I'll go easy for you" Seo-Jun said while smirking.

"Aish, why are you smirking? This is so embarrassing,"

"Because you can't even copy this simple dance step," Seo-Jun said chuckling.

"Anyway, just practice at home now. It's just the last dance step you need to practice,"

"Alright, thanks Seo-Jun!" I yelled while grabbing my bag before I leave.

"Yah, I'm older than you. Show some respect!" Seo-Jun yelled out towards me.

"Okay then, bye!" I yelled cutting him off by closing the door on him.

I start walking towards the lobby.

Honestly, my new concept was hip-hop mixed with some sexiness. But I didn't think it would be this hard for me. Still I got every moves down now.

While walking and thinking, I suddenly feel a throb pain on my head to my chest.

Ugh I feel really dizzy right now, what's going on right now?

I put both hands on my head while staring down at the floor.

"Miss are you okay?" A man's voice said.

"..Agh, not really."

"Here's some water, drink this and go sit down for now," He said while guiding me to the seats.

I quickly grabbed the water bottle the man was holding and drank almost half of the bottle.

"..Ah, I feel okay. Thank you!" I look up and smile.

"..You're Jiyo Sunbaenim!" The man said with wide eyes.

"Oh you must be, Lay?" I said still smiling.