relentless

"i know it was you." i hear sage say from across the yard at the girl in our unit. she's tall and skinny and has dark brown hair.

"what do you think she's going to do to her?" nicky asks me, sitting outside my cage.

before i can answer sage sucker punches the girl in the face.

"that." i say to nicky with a small smile. i still feel like shit from last night but nicky has really been getting me through it.

a few girls start yelling and bubbles starts throwing punches getting the guards attention.

"she lets them do her dirty work, it's pathetic." i tell nicky as i watch jax sit at a picnic table with her feet up.

"alright that's enough, yard time is over. everybody back to their units." CO hellman says.

people start exiting the yard until it's just him left. hellman walks over to my cage and starts shuffling in his pocket for the key.

when he finally unlocks the gate he puts the cuffs on me, tightening them way too much.

we start walking towards the door and he stops, shoving me into the brick wall.

"i'm sick of you causing trouble, you're making my job a lot harder than it needs to be." he says, holding my face against the wall.

"i'm keeping an eye on you royale." he threatens, roughly pulling my face away, scraping it in the process.

i'm lead into my unit and hellman removes the cuffs from my wrists and leaves.

"what happened?" piper asks me, looking close at my cheek.

"nothing i'm fine." i tell her, noticing bubbles standing guard outside the cell of girl who hotshotted me.

"we are keeping a close eye on her, she won't try you again." sage reassures me.

"you should go shower off, i'll keep watch outside the showers." sage says and i go with her, grabbing a towel and a clean uniform.

we go into the showers and they're empty. sage stands outside the door like she says and i remove my clothes and step into one of the grimey stalls.

i turn the water on and start rubbing shampoo through my hair. right as i'm about to finish, i hear footsteps.

i step away from the water and grab my towel, wrapping it around my waist.

"sage?" i ask and my mouth is covered from behind me and i'm dragged back into the shower.

my head is tilted up and the water starts going into my mouth. i choke on it and gasp for air but my head is held there.

i see jax walk over to me and she stares me down as another girl steps towards me with a syringe.

"you're going to need those drugs now." jax says with a smile as the girl stabs my forearm with the needle.

i try to yell but i'm still being water boarded. jax lifts her first and throws a punch directly into my stomach.

i finally move my head out from under the faucet and before i can retaliate, my body gets heavy.

jax laughs as her goons lead her out of the showers. i fall to the floor, barely getting my arms up in time to stop my head from slamming against the ceramic tiles.

after a moment of gasping for air, i see sage and nicky bolt into the shower.

"fucking christ, again?" sage says angrily as her and nicky lift me to my feet.

the entire room is spinning and i feel sick to my stomach. i lean over and puke into the shower drain.

"i'm going to fucking kill that psycho granny bitch." sage says as she punches the wall, quickly realizing it was a bad idea and holding her wrist.

"help me get him back to the unit." nicky says as she puts my uniform on.

her and sage carry me back to the unit, trying to make it as non suspicious as possible.

i try my best to keep my head up but it keeps rolling around on my neck. i keep stumbling over my feet as well.

we almost make it when i see miles start walking over to us.

"what's going on?" he asks sage and nicky mutters fuck under her breath.

"he got hotshotted... again." sage says quietly. i try to look up to see what miles reaction was but i cant lift my head.

"$200 and i didn't see anything." he says and i hear sage groan.

"fine, but help us carry him back to the unit." sage says and he does.

when we finally reach my room nicky and sage put me down on my bed and i fall over onto my side, my head crashing onto my pillow.

i see alex rush in with piper and nicky shushes them as they shut the door.

"what the fuck happened?" alex asks and i start mumbling. the four of them all look over at me with a confused look and i realize i'm not making any sense.

"i want more." i mutter out and nicky shoots me a dirty look.

"oh fuck no, you're done with this shit." she says rolling her eyes. i start to get angry, trying to get to my feet but nicky pushes me back down.

"what are we going to do, jax isn't going to stop." piper says and sage leans up against the wall.

"i don't fucking know okay? we can't just take her out." she says.

"i'll fuckin kill her." i say and the everybody stops and stares at me.

"so what you're a serial killer now?" nicky says, propping me up against the wall.

"first i gotta kill lucy." i say and nicky stands up.

"okay we have to do something soon, he's losing his mind." she says. i can tell she's frustrated but i stand up, wobbling a few times before i'm sturdy.

"this is your fault." i say, pushing sage. she backs up before getting in my face.

"you're my sister you're suppose to protect me." i mumble angrily.

"you're right, and that's exactly what i'm going to do."