crazy bitch

i'm awoken not only by the bright light shining through the prison windows, but also by the chaotic noise throughout rooms of the building.

it's funny i almost forgot that we are in a riot, a real prison riot. i begin to think what will happen after this. the riot won't last forever, and when it ends everything will be different.

i have a feeling it won't be a good change. there's good intentions in this protest, but seeing how crazy it has already been. i begin to think there won't be much progress. 

after being greeted by the noise, i realize nickys arms wrapped around me. she's sound asleep.

i try not to wake her up but my shakes begin. i look across from my bunk, and alex and piper are cuddling in the same position.

"hey, are you alright?" i hear nicky say groggily. she noticed my shakes. i feel bad for waking her up.

before i can answer, the lights switch back on. finally, the power has been out since yesterday. i almost completely forgot that lucy drugged me and nicky beat the shit out of her.

"you should try to eat something." nicky tells me. i cant even stomach the thought of eating, i feel like i'm going to puke.

i stand up and sprint to the toilet, nicky not close behind. i drop to my knees and spew into the bowl.

nicky stands behind me rubbing my back. i begin to hear footsteps coming into the bathroom, but i think nothing of it.

then suddenly, i hear glass shatter making me flinch. nickys touch retreats from my back and i quickly turn around to see lucy standing there with a shard of glass from the mirror in her hand.

lucy quickly gabs nicky and holds her against her body, holding the shard of glass to her neck.

i quickly jump go my feet, but lucy presses the glass harder into nickys neck. if she put any more pressure nicky would be cut and probably bleed out.

"don't do this lucy, please." i beg her.

"aww you don't want me to hurt your new girlfriend? fine," she says releasing nicky, who is quickly intercepted by leanne and angie.

they hold her back while lucy inches towards me. for a moment i consider putting up a fight, but i'm too weak from the withdrawals.

"please don't hurt him!" nicky yells out, pleading for my life. lucy doesn't stop coming towards me, until she roughly yanks me out of the stall and holds my head against the sink.

she positions my arm out straight and i hear leanne and angie giggling like the hyenas from lion king. sick fucks.

lucy looks me in the eye right before she digs the shard deep into my forearm. i let out a sharp yell of pain, and she just goes deeper.

"i'm done with you hurting me, so it's your turn." she tells me, dragging the shard of mirror up my arm.

"leave him alone-" nicky tries to yell out before being silenced by angie.

lucy removes the shard from my skin and presses it against my throat. i begin shaking, knowing that no matter what i say she won't stop.

when i think all hope is lost, i see somebody tackle leanne off of nicky. it's pennsatucky.

the second nicky is free from their grasp, she goes and tackles lucy off me, knocking the shard out of her hand.

nicky throws punches at lucy's head, and penns viciously attacks the meth heads. i fall backwards, holding my arm tight. the blood loss is extreme and i begin to feel light headed.

amidst the chaos i hear somebody else walk in.

"what the hell is going on?" i hear red say. penns and nicky stop fighting and i notice lucy on the ground unconscious.

"nicky what did you do?" red says, going over to lucy. i hear piper and alex walk in and they stare in awe.

"holy-" alex begins to say until she notice me on the floor, slumped over against the wall holding my arm. there's a pool of blood around me and my vision gets blurry.

nicky notices after a moment and rushes over next to me. she lifts my shirt off and wraps it around my forearm, trying to stop the blood.

i watch the methheads drag lucy out of the bathroom and it's just red, alex, piper, nicky, and i in the bathroom now until everything fades to black.
~~~
my phone buzzes, then it buzzes again, then again. lucy is straddling me so i choose to ignore it. i can tell she's getting pissed.

"well just fucking answer her already!" she yells at me, getting off. i look over at my phone and it's riley, i flip my phone over and try to kiss her again.

"i know you're cheating on me!" she yells again.

"i'm not i swear!" i tell her, but she doesn't listen. instead she marches out of my room and into the kitchen.

i get up to follow her and she has a kitchen knife in her hand.

"yo what the hell?!" i say as she tries to cut me with it. i pull out my phone and show her that it's riley.

lucy takes a step back and her eyes meet her. i'm giving her a what the fuck look and she doesn't say anything.

"you're fucking crazy!" i tell her and open the door signaling for her to leave.
~~~
i wake up with nicky by my side, it's still bright out but the lights are finally back on, so the light hurts my head.

"oh my god austin i'm so relieved." she tells me. i look around frantically for a moment, making sure lucy isn't around. the dorms are pretty much empty so it's just nicky and i.

"you kicked the shit out of her." i say trying to let out a laugh, but it just turns into a coughing fit.

"she's a fucking crazy bitch." nicky says, laughing with me. then she does something i didn't expect.

she leans over, her face inches from mine. our eyes lock and it seems like the whole world slowed down.

then she kisses me.