Alli's Fault

Chap 12

Geo sits down and starts eating.
Wally looks at him from time to time. Seeing him happy and not mad at him makes his heart beats faster and became more confident somehow.

"Do you have anything else you want me to buy for you?"

Today, he will go to town to buy some supplies.
Wally things maybe he can buy Alli something he would like.

Geo glances at Wally.
He hesitates.
He wants to say 'lubricant' to send some message accross but he force it down.

"Fabric, needles and thread."

Wally blinks.
"You want to make some clothes?"

"Hm...I can make some but I am not that good. You have to wear it even if its not that good."
Geo glances at Wally. His clothes are all worn out. They are literally wear and tear.

Wally tilts his head and then blushes.

"I am fine."
He realizes Alli's intention and his heart warms.
His clothes are all pass me down from his father. He doesn't own a single new clothes.
He always thinks it is fine but became extremely happy with Alli's attentiveness.

The atmosphere is good and warm when Leon cried.
Geo stood up and carry him to the dining area and feed him a porridge with an egg on it.
The baby ate a lot.
Geo thinks it is not good that Leon starts eating too much so he is controlling his food intake.

"I never seen him eat so well." Wally said poking Leon's cheek.

"It is not good to eat too much and hurt his stomach." Geo frowns.

Lately, Leon is more active and needs a lot of attention. He tossed and cry and play all day long.
Geo likes him being more energetic than the previous unmoving and and lethargic child but it is a bit tiring.

"Once he walk he will tire me all day." Geo jokes and pinch Leon's not so chubby cheek softly.

The baby make face and continue eating.
The two husband and wife laughs.
Geo didn't know when Wally sits near him and he smiles and kisses him.

"Thank you." He softly whisper to Geo's face and kiss him again.

Geo's head is muddled.
He doesn't know why he was being thank but he likes the reward that comes with it.

The baby wringles in Geo's hand so the two stops kissing and look down.
The two blushes and separates.
Geo makes Leon drink water and make him burp.

Wally stood up to prepare to leave.
But even though the two are doing different things they are both smiling like idiots for no reason.

***

There is nothing else to do.
The house is clean.
The food is prepared and just wauting to be cooked.
The chickens been fed and the piglet has his new house. The mushroom are being dried and Leon is sleeping.
Geo watches Leon while he snores.
The baby is doing his best.
Just now he tried to roll over so he put him in their bed.
The baby is already 10 months old. He should be crawling by now but he just starts rolling. But to him it is not important if he is a bit slow. Leon's mother, Alli doesn't have any memory about her except she is pretty and sickly.
Wally married her because Leon's mom will be forced to marry someone else she doesn't love or want. Maybe an old man?
Wally doesn't have a lover but he wants to get married soon since he is getting older and didn't hesitate to help the damsel in distress.
They got married and soon the mother got pregnant.
Her stomach is small and she is thin.
Wally is always calling the doctor before.
The whole village pity Wally for having such a sickly wife.
Doctors are very expensive but he doesn't hesitate for his wife.

Still, the mother still died a few months after giving birth.

Leon is two months old when his mother died.
Leon is seven month old when Wally remarried against his will.
Alli is living in this house for 3 months now and all Alli's memory shows that he always eat and sleep and play outside leaving Leon alone and only came home screaming and shouting and telling Wally to make Leon shut up.

Geo rubs his temple.
Alli is a virgin.
It means all those three months, terrorizing this place. Wally never touches him even once.

"Its this original's owners fault!" He grits his teeth.
The original Alli threatens Wally never to touch him or he will kill himself.
Wally never cared about him or even show any reaction toward him anyways.

But Geo is different.
He saw Wally looks at him with lust and got reaction everytime.
Wally even kisses him sneakily, openly and deeply. They are so intimate but somehow Wally will never make the next move.
It's all because of that Alli.
Geo sighs.

Leon wakes up and see him then the baby smiles and giggles.

"Oh. You are laughing? Are you happy?" Geo says and poke Leon's sensitive sides.

The baby wringle and giggles louder.
Geo laughs with him and kisses his face.
"Okay. How about we stroll around?"

The baby watches Geo's finger and when Geo puts it on Leon's mouth the baby open his mouth but Geo didn't let him.
And laugh playing with the baby more before he walks to the kitchen prepare Leon's milk and get a chair to sit outside.

Geo is talking to Leon so the baby will recognize the words pointing at the grass and the trees and the chickens.

The baby looks more energetic outside the house and he can't help but to look around like a child being place to a toy's store.

He decided to make a teddy bear for his son because he is so cute.
Geo is being happy and contented with this new life but a person like him will not forget his past just because he is happy.
He is still being alert and wary especially if Wally is not around.
Like seeing a woman covered with a cloak rushing to the top of the village.
He smirks.
He doesn't want his new son to see what will happen so he puts him inside the house.

Kyla doesn't know what is happening to her but she knows that Alli done something bad toward her.
She glares at the house above the village.
She wants to kill Alli and make him disfigured.

A/N;

Thanks♡♡♡
I put cold towel on my eyes. It helps a little. Thank you.