💠Griffin!Bakugou x Reader X Phoenix!Shouto

Start from the beginning

Y/n's widened in awe of the beautiful flames that flew off Shouto's feathers. After that day Y/n vowed to herself she would become a Sky dweller, just one problem.

Y/n is afraid of heights.

--------

(12 years later)

Many of Y/n's friends managed to become dwellers, Iida became an earth dweller, Ochako a dweller of the skys, and Izuku is on his way on being a tri dweller, a dweller of all three. Yet here Y/n was still keeping her feet on the ground.

"Come on the Sky trials won't stay open for long, the next time the trial come again in the next 38 years. You might be to old to do such a trial," Ochako said, trying to incourage her friend.

"She is right and your tied wont stick around for another trail, so it's best to not waste time," Iida added.

They were all having a picnic together one sunny day. The trials for the sky dweller were closing soon, and the creatures of the air would leave to who knows where.

"I want to go, but the trail is.. so high up, and you know about my fear of heights," Y/n said slightly shying away.

" Y/n you don't have to do it, but this is most likely a once in a lifetime opportunity ," Iida said cleaning up the blanket.

After the picnic Y/n thought about what her friends said as she looked up at the high mountains. She remembered her father and how free he looked in the sky on his dragon, to the nights were she would watch Shouto fly across the sky when he would come to visit. So collecting her courage, and put on a more suitable outfit for her trail.

The trails of the sky were on high mountains and cliffs, with large rocks tethered together by vines defying gravity

The flying mountains where the sky trails were always held, was terrifying to Y/n. Many had fallen to their death on these mountains. Trial goers, travelers, and caravans had fallen off these cliffs, and here she was. Climbing these dangerous vines and paths.