Class A's new pet

Requested by Monokumafan226

The room was dark and musky, as broken done pipes dripped whatever substance was left in them. The old "Bio Macaneics" lab has been abandoned and tapped off for a while now, due to some scientists tampering with living beings and changing their DNA into something more, turning people and animals into mutants that could withstand almost any scenario but that wasn't what we were focused at the moment.

 The little pitter-patter of tiny feet resonated around the empty halls as a little cat-like creature returned to their little hideaway after scavenging food and some old blankets from ally ways. It runs to a room that she had cleaned up and made into a little safe haven, old baby stuff laid all around, and a shelf that held canned goods that could last them for months. 

 Once she organized everything she snuggled up under a table that appeared to have been made into a little den of some sorts for her to rest on. She sighs as she lays there to take a little doze after her close encounter with some heroes that nearly caught her, she shivered at the thought of being caught and was scared of what would happen if she was taken. Especially when she had lived to bring into the world she purrs as she feels little movement in her stomach a little sign that the little bundles were awake now.

 Honestly, she wished she could find a better environment to raise them, this place wasn't much and one day they would want to see the world with their own eyes. She just sighs and thinks that was too soon to plan, for now, she just had to do what was necessary until then, after all, what could she do when she was nothing more than a perfect lab experiment"

For her entire life, she was considered the prime success of those horrible people's experiments, and they wanted more, forcing her to have kits of her own, and she feared that they would take them away once they were here. Luckily that had failed, ever since the so-called heroes came and stopped them, and she was able to maneuver out of the brawl and escape by the dead of night to seek shelter and find a safe place where she could raise them.

Nowadays she couldn't remember her human past, all she did know was that her name, Amaris. As of late many humans have been coming around the abandoned building, most of the time it was simply teenagers looking for trouble. Yet Nothing Amaris should be worried about.

When suddenly The league of Villains showed up, and with villain, Heros appeared as well. The battle rattled the old sturture as Amaris did all that she could to save her self-made nursery. But the blue flames at up everything, as the smoke quickly filled the room. With no air Amaris passed out.

As the Heros did a sweep of the even more ruined building. Uravity stumbled across a strangle looking cat creature. She gently picked up the little critter and brought it back to her teacher.

_________

Amaris slowly opened her eye's to see she was no longer in he runed down building, but a doctor's room.

At first Amaris was panicked as she tried to escape, but was calmed when a sweet old lady came into the room. Assuring that she was safe, Amaris calmed sightly. From this day onward Amaris was under the protection of UA school. It was a strange transition, definitely, but being a cute fluffy creature thing, quickly earned the hearts of the young UA students of class 1A. 

As Much Amaris loved the attention and kindness of the students. She wished that her vocal cords weren't changed so make that she could form human words. The most she could muster were cat-like noises. Yet, she did still know how to write.