💠Griffin!Bakugou x Reader X Phoenix!Shouto

Requested by mbaird422

There are different types of people who are tied to the world, these are called Dwellers, there are 3 different types of these, there are Sky Dwellers, Earth Dwellers, and Water Dwellers. Dwellers have the help of mythical creatures, such as dragons, giant magical turtles, huge lizards and much more. Each and every person is spiritually connected to a mythical creature and finds them eventually. some live up to the thrill and become a Dweller and become legends , Like All Might and his partner Night eye.

But becoming a Dweller is dangerous, many lost their lives during trials. So be careful those who are light of heart.

------

Far far away in a small village lived a little girl who's eyes were always on the sky's. Her father was a well known sky dweller, with his mighty dragon as his tied. Y/n (6 yr old) and Ochako would always stare in awe at the sky dwellers.

But one day in the name of the king Y/n's father was sent to fight for the Kingdom. He never returned after the war, leaving y/n and her mother alone in that village.

One day as Y/n was out in the forest when she heard a pained chirp coming from a hollow of a tree. As she peaked inside, she a beautiful magical bird a young chick. with it's feathers that just coming in, the main body had pure white feathers while his wings were a flaming red. It's left wing appeared to be broken, so she slowly appearched the bird. It quickly turned to Y/n and blasted a cold stream of ice, but Y/n Presissted and brought the bird close to her. So the bird started pecking the heck out of Y/n's head.

"Owowow, please stop?" Y/n begged as she rushed back to the village with the bird still in her arms.

Her mother was out on a deliver to a village over, so Y/n was home alone. She placed the bird down and grabbed bandages. So she wrapped the birds wings, while he still pecked at her and blasted cold ice.

But soon he calmed down and stopped attacking her, while snobbishly claiming her bed as his new nest. Yet Y/n just smiled as she admired his pretty feathers, while naming the bird Shouto.

"Your such a pretty bird," Y/n sighed as she stroked Shouto's feathers.

Shouto slowly warmed up to Y/n as the weeks passed, after she got him addicted to Soba noodles. But good things always must come to an end, and the time for shouto to return to the skys came. Shouto became a beautiful bird as he lost all his baby feathers and matured. For a while Shouto would act up, or pretend to be under the weather to stay longer, But Y/n soon managed to convince Shouto to return to his home in the skys. With a heavy heart Shouto spread his wings and took to the air.

 With a heavy heart Shouto spread his wings and took to the air