☁witch!Shouto x reader x shapeshifter! Bakugou

Requested by mbaird422

It was a dark and stormy day as Y/n traveled through the woods, weaving her ways through the trees. As she looked for shelter she stumbled across a wooden  cabin. The cabin was well lit with smoke coming out of the chimney, so Y/n quickly made her way over to door and gave a light knock. Some one quickly answered, an ash blond boy with red eyes glared at the stranger.

"umm Hello, Can I-"

"No F*$% off," The boy said as he slammed the door in her face.

"Rude," Y/n sighed as she turned to leave.

But the door suddenly opened again, but this time it was a handsome boy with red and white hair, with two different color eyes to go with it. 

"umm Hello, I was wondering if i could take shelter till the storm passes?" Y/n asked.

"Sure, Just don't touch anything," The boy said with a glare.

"O-of course," she stuttered as she slowly followed him in.

It was a humble cabin, but it was fill with herbs and preserve jars. And the fire place had a large cauldron in it, filled with unknown ingredients.  Y/n quickly put together that this man is a wizard. She was suddenly pulled from her thoughts when an ash blond cat came up and hissed at her.

"You have such a friendly cat sir," Y/n joked. "Oh I'm Y/n by the way,"

"Down Katsuki," The wizard ordered.

The cat quickly transformed into the boy from before. Bakugou scowled at Y/n as he turned to the wizard.

"Why did you let her in Icy hot?!" Bakugou shouted

"My name is not Icy hot , its Shouto," The wizard said.

"So you have a shapeshifter friend too?" Y/n asked Shouto.

"A what?" He asked slightly confused..

Y/n dig through her bag, when she finally pulled out a small green Bunny.

"This is my travel buddy Izuku," Y/n presented.

"DEKU!!" Katsuki shouted.

Izuku quickly hopped behind Y/n and hide inside her bag, as Y/n quickly stood between the two.

"SIT BAKUGOU!" Shouto commanded, as a magic crest appears on Bakugou's chest forcing him to his knees.

"What the hell!? Why are you protecting her!" Bakugou scowled.

"I'm not, You were making to much noise. And you didn't get me the Shrivelfig like I asked," Shouto said as he held up an empty jar.

"Tch get it your self," Bakugou said as he changed into his cat form.

"So you need Shrivelfig, I think I have some in my bag," Y/n said as she dug through her bag.

"Oh. Here it is, Shrivelfig," Y/n said as she pulled out a small pouch of Shrivelfig.

"I know how you humans work, What do you want. Gold, power, what?" Shouto glared.