A destructive hobby's consequences

A destructive hobby is sitting on the computer for too long, without getting any exercise and eating too much food while browsing a lot of websites. It is unnecessary and it's very time consuming. It can make you not to do any homework and can cause your body to break itself down in muscle mass.

If you get this destructive hobby that just sucks you in, your bones and muscles will scream and die with the fear of never returning while you just sit there on your lazy ass, enjoying it. Every second of it. This makes the brain really happy, but the muscles and the bones are discriminated and are maybe thinking of just ending it themselves. If they both end it and take their own life, the brain will be all alone in this terrible world, called Tellus.

When this hobby takes over the world, the planet will be empty on any sort of life and will think about giving it up in the future.

BOOM!!!

This is suddenly the reality. The space is now just burning stars in the dark and everything seems completely lonely. The stars should be happy that they still have each other because they were not a part of this whole tragedy. The stars weren't entitled to die alone as the organs, but they shed some tears over the brains that died entirely alone. But in the middle of everything, a single small micro organism survived on the destroyed earth, and this creature now flies around in space, discovering new places and parallel universes.

There's a lot of strange, unseen dimensions out there. Luckily, for this little guy, his powers made him an adventurer in this black, dead and lonely world.