"I don't know what you did but fix it, love you see you tonight." I say before hanging up with a laugh, but as soon as I'm off the phone rings again and I roll my eyes.

"Luna Mia," I say again sitting now on Jason's desk with a bored expression, people annoy me.
"Hello Mia, how are you? How's the pup doing?" Kevin wonders, a small smile erupts on my face and I sigh with a shrug he can't see.
"As good as it's going to get, sickness sucks though." I say pouting, he laughs but I know he's concerned as well for my well being.
"Well I'm glad everything is okay at least. And would you kindly tell everyone I'm suppose to be on your land. My Beta won't drive unless we get permission," He says with a small growl, I huff but roll my eyes playfully.
"I, Luna Mia, give permission for Alpha Kevin's men to enter our land." I say and hear everyone sigh in relief, Kevin just chuckles.

"Told you, I wasn't lying I'm suppose to be here." Kevin retorts as his Beta mumbles under his breath, I just chuckle and we say goodbye quickly since I'm seeing them soon.

"Jason is popular," I sing as the boys and I decide to find him ourselves.

We walk outside to the training area, but I did not expect to see what I did.
I see a little prissy bitch giggle flirting with Jason though he won't even give her the time of day.

"She's our age trying it with Jason, that's hilarious." Kane says and I growl at him, and all the laughter stops immediately.

I walk over to him and kiss him passionately and I know he's taken off guard.

"If you don't stop and leave now your flat ass will be knocked to the ground, and we'll have a problem." I say to the girl who now trembles in fear of me. 
"Am I clear?" I shout and she nods apologizing before running away out of sight.

"That wasn't nice," Jason says with a smirk, I smack his arm and walk away still a bit pissed.

"Bitches these days," I say as I near the boys who laugh at my comment. "I swear their all dumb stupid!" I shout with a growl, they just laugh harder as I get angrier.
('Dumb stupid' is a term used around where I live, sorry if it's not very well used where some of you guys live.)

"Mia," Jason says, I turn around with a fierce growl making his eyes widen.
"Do not try that on me, I'm angry!" I huff crossing my arms over my chest as I rant to myself in anger.
"And why? Because some little slut tried talking to me, you're my mate Mia, I love you and only you. I never even said a word to her other then, 'get away.' So why are you truly angry?" He wonders and really I don't know, I shrug with a pout.

"It's because she's pregnant, she's hormonal." Kevin says walking towards us with a few of his men traveling a few feet behind.
I narrow my eyes but amusement plays on my face.
"I beg to differ, and if I we're you I'd keep quiet because I'll kill you." I say and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"And also, we're all on edge because tomorrow is it." Kevin says as Jason wraps an arm around my waist. I lean into him craving his touch, because it's true tomorrow scares me to death.

"Let's get training! The shift starts at six tonight, everyone better be ready!" Jason shouts kissing me once before I let them go back to training and the boys walk me back to the house after picking up Leo.

I got a shower, and so did Leo while one of the boys stood outside his door keeping watch and mine as well. And now we're laying in our room, watching Finding Nemo of course. 

It's only five o'clock, Jason should be back at six. 

"I love you, Mommy." Leo says bringing me from my thoughts, Leo's head is laying on my stomach his hand clutching mine. He's just as scared as I am, no mater what he'll be safe though.
"I love you too, and we'll be okay don't worry. And at ten o'clock, Daddy is taking us to the place where we will stay safe." I say and he nods against my stomach and I squeeze his hand softly as we stay quiet lost in our thoughts.