#HappyArmyDay

Jimin: We

Taehyung: Wish

Jungkook: Army's

All Three Littles: A Happy Birthday!!!!

Jin recorded the littles as Hoseok threw confetti at them to add special effects.

Yoongi laid on the couch, watching them.

"You did great." Yoongi gave the littles thumbs up.

Jin stopped recording and smiled.

"I hope Army's will love this."

Namjoon walked in, a cake box in his hands.

"I brought the cake." Namjoon walked forward, tripping over his feet.

Taehyung quickly ran towards him and caught the cake box before it hit the floor, he landed on the couch, still holding the cake box in place.

"Good job Taehyungie." Hoseok praised as Taehyung giggled.

"Let's eat cake!" He exlciamed excitedly, the others nod in agreement.

Jin grabbed the cake box and placed it on the coffee table, Jungkook walked over and helped Namjoon up, giving him one of his bunny plushie.

Yoongi rolled off the couch and rolled towards the coffee table, laying down on the floor.

Hoseok went to get the knife to cut the cake, Taehyung followed as he went to get plates.

Jimin walked towards Yoongi and laid beside him, Yoongj hugged the smaller boy.

Jungkook grabbed pillows from the couch and placed them on the floor for them to sit down.

Jin opened the cake box, revealing a purple coated cake that had 'Army♡' written on it.

Hoseok handed Jin the knife as Taehyung placed the plates on the table.

They all sat down as Jin began cutting the cake. "Seven years with Army went by so fast."

The others nod in agreement.

"Us and Army stay togetha foreva!" Jungkook beamed.

"Yeah!" Taehyung and Jimin agreed happily, the hyung line nod with a smile.

Jin placed each slices in separate plates and gave them to the others.

They began eating the cake happily.

Happy to stick around with Army for more years to come.