1: Favorite

Plot:
The three littles arguing for the favorite title.

"No! I'm their favorite!"

The hyung line entered the playroom, seeing the little ones arguing over something.

They were usually calm and in peace with each other, barely any fighting has happened till now.

"What's going on?"Jin asked them, concerned of the sudden argument taking place with the three littles, the three boys turned towards them.

"Am I your favorite?"Jimin asked, doing aeygo.

"No." Jungkook stood in front of Jimin, putting on a bunny ears headband. "Am I your favorite?"

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away.

Taehyung wore his lion cub costume, imitating a lion.

"Am I your favorite?"

Jungkook got up and pouted, he shoved Taehyung back.

"I'm their favorite," Jungkook whined.

"No. I am."Jimin squeaked out.

"Lions are cuter than dumb bunnies and kittens."Taehyung crossed his arms, the three boys began arguing again.

Yoongi sighed.

"Enough!"Yoongi roared, the three boys froze, looking up at their hyungs while tears appeared in their eyes.

"Don't be mean."Jin scolded as he smacks the back of Yoongi's head, earning a groan from the boy.

Jin turned towards the three boys.

"We don't have favorites," Jin told.

"Why?" the three littles asked in unison."

"Because we love you all equally, "Namjoon answered.

"Yeah, you all are very unique. There's no reason to fight over that."Hoseok added.

"Okie." the three boys said, they continued to play with their toys, the four boys sighed with relief.

"Who's your favorite hyung, Tae?"Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, "Taehyung mumbled. "Who's yours?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"What about you Jiminie?"Jungkook asked.

"Its hard to choose."

"I should be their favorite," Jin told. "I always cook and clean for everyone."

"Woah, woah, woah, hyung, I should be their favorite because I always let them have nap time all the time, "Yoongi told.

"I should be their favorite because I'm their hope," Hoseok argued.

"I'm the favorite because I always read them stories and look after them."Namjoon pointed out.

"You break things all the time," Jin argued, the four boys began arguing while the three littles giggled at them.