𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

As they walked in through the door, the seven of them froze. They looked around the school hall to see paper scattered everywhere, some pined to walls and lockers. People were holding them, reading the contents. But the second they looked up to see who had walked through the door, the room fell silent. Not even a hushed whisper was spoken.

All eyes were on them. That alone bought Hyuck's heart to his throat. He quickly moved from beside Mark to behind Jaemin, hugging his arm close to him for support, trying to hide. Mark watched as the boy moved, sad that he had to seek shelter from someone else.

Renjun was the first to move, reaching down to pick up one of the many pieces of paper. What he read made him bite his lip.

'Mark Lee. The most popular kid at school. Captain of the football team.
Lee Donghyuck. Shy, gay, dunce. Known for not knowing how to speak without his stupid stutter.

Who would have thought that Donghyuck would be able to manipulate Mark, make him change to fit his liking? Who would have thought that Mark would settle for such a dweeb, a coward, a wuss?

Donghyuck played with Mark like putty in his hands. This shy kid who hid in the shadows. Who knew that he had such dark intentions, disgusting ones.

Mark. How could someone with such high popularity and manner, fall into his trap. The disgusting being that is Donghyuck. And now, the disgusting couple that is the pair of them. They should repulse everyone at this school.

Not because they are gay. Because they are freaks. One can't speak and the other felt pity for him. One is the popular kid who allowed the weird kid to fall so deeply for him, that he fell too. They play victim to each other and yet nobody sees it. Not even themselves.

Revolting.'

Renjun froze up, looking to the oblivious boys who stood beside him, watching as he read. He instinctively looked at both Mark and Hyuck before taking a deep breath and handing it to the elder.

Mark looked at Renjun, dead in the eyes as he took the paper, noticing how his brows furrowed in worry.

Renjun watched as Mark skimmed the paper, Hyuck pushing in front of Jaemin to read it from over his shoulder. His heart dipped as he watched the pair of them look up at the crowd.

Hyuck's breathing was getting heavy in Mark's ear, but his attention was elsewhere. His mind more specifically. The thoughts that came crashing in, hurtling themselves around as he looked at the people that stared at them.

It wasn't until the weight of Hyuck peering over his shoulder was gone that Mark was suddenly aware of the few boys that stood around him. He turned to see Hyuck stumbling back against the wall beside him, his legs weak as the anxiety clearly set in. His body shaking and his breathing deepening vastly. His eyes became wide and alert as the glossiness set in.

Mark was quick to move, grabbing Hyuck's hand and pulling him away from everyone, out the doors that lead into the building, pushing past the few students that were still trying to get inside.

He hurriedly pulled Hyuck behind the library where he knew for sure nobody would be and nobody could see them since it was surrounded by trees.

When they got there Mark quickly sat Hyuck down before pacing back and forth, the leaves and twigs crunching under his feet.

His mind was swarming with thoughts. Negative ones. Confused ones. Scared ones.

Meanwhile, Hyuck sat, his head doing a similar thing. But his were mostly about them. Him and Mark. The writing was right. Whoever it was that was speaking, they were right. Hyuck looked up from where his hands were fumbling together when he heard a familiar voice.