The meeting

School has always been hard for me and now I'm a college student with all these same people from secondary school. I mean how unfair is that. We have five years of secondary school and now it continues further more. It's frustrating to be honest. Even primary wasnt my cup of tea. But life goes on even for me Ally Hollis the loser, With two friends and no current relationship status. Expect socially awkward' freak'.

Anyway college life better be a whole lot better then Comprehensive school. And another thing that bothers me is why can't English schools be called high school. It would be so much easier.

After my babbling I decided to run a bath before I went to bed it's currently Sunday and eight at night, and college starts tomorrow.

Four hours later I'm sat in bed trying to get the least bit sleepy. And thats when I thought my life was about to end. My parents were away on business so I was home alone and I'm only seventeen. Another loud bang shook the three story house. My fat ginger cat ran out of my SAFE room. And stupidly I followed " Fucking Stupid cat" I cursed loudly.

" okay mum dad I love you. " I said to myself and possibly my killer.

" Arrr fuck." That did not come out of my mouth. Oh dear my captator is somewhere close.

" Fluffy come here kitty cat. " thinking his name over no so so wonder the cat runs away so much.

"Mum ! " And again that wasn't me. Why the bell is my captator shouting mum.

I walked over the the basements door. Yeah I know there's alway the stupid blonde girl that opens the door in the horror films. Well I'm not blonde so screw you bitches. But I am stupid.

I walk down the basement stairs with caution. Damn I'm scared.

" Hello!" Before you ask no that wasn't me. See I'm not that stupid to say hello.

" Hi" but I say hi. Oh god.

I reach the bottom of the stairs to face the schools player and jock. I'm not sure why we say Jock. But hey don't nock it till you tried it.

" What the hell are you doing here. " we both say in unison.

" I asked you first. " " Oh no you didn't." We said both sentences together again. This is going to be a long night.

" Well your in my house so you explain first. " I said.

" oh Shit this is your house."

" Yes Geogre yes it is. " I said with a smirk.

" How do you know my name? "Ouch that hurt.

" How could I not we went to school together for five years. " my voice got a little bit angrier.

" Oh sorry actually now I'm not panicked I think I can remember you. " well that makes it all so much better. Twat!

" So can you tell me why your in my house."

" It's past curfew so I always go through the basement window. "

" I hate to break it to you but that ain't your window and this ain't your basement."

" Well I can see that. "

" Too bad you couldn't see it on the way in or we wouldn't be in this mad situation."

" Feisty one you are." Did he just.....

" Did you just quote Inbertweeners? "

" Yes I did. So now where do you live." He said smiling.

" Urm your in my house. That doesnt make sense.

" I know I'm in your house but I'd like to know what street so then I can make my way back home from here. " ohhhhhh.

" I live on Newark road."

" I live two streets over. Great. well Abby. I'll be seeing you.

" it's Ally and you can't go out it's one o'clock in the morning you could get mugged. " I said shockingly.

" So where do you suppose I sleep. " I did not think that through. So I blurted....

" Sleep with me. " Oh god did I just say that.

" I meant you can sleep in the spare room."

" I don't have anything to wear." Urmm come on Ally think.

" You can borrow something from my brothers room."

" Won't you wake him." I looked at him with a tear in my eye.

" No he's ...urm ....not here. " Im not going to lay my life story on him.

" Okay great thanks. "

" I'll lead you the way then. "

***

New story tell what you think.