Twenty-Second Name: Raven's Law

"Did you see that?"

"No way! He just saved her, man!"

"Sacrifices huh..."

'What are they talking about? Saving?'

Bakugo slowly walked up to the group and pretended to buy something at the store.

"That girl, she was cute wasn't she?"

"Yeah, I think she has a frog quirk.. Right?

"And that guy... he looks normal..."

'Frog girl? Normal guy?'

Bakugo immediately left the line and raced down the airport corridors. He knew something was up, and he definitely knew that it was worth losing the flight. But would he get there in time?

---------------------

'Ouch... that hurts...'

Tsuyu attempted to open her eyes.

'What happened?'

She couldn't move her hands or feet.

'I'm trapped?'

She then started to remember what happened when her head started to hurt.

'I was hit in the head, by someone... but who?'

She tried to move the chair but it was no use.

'Is this chair attached to the ground?'

When her eyes adjusted, she noticed the place looked awfully familiar.

'This place! It's when I was last kidnapped!'

She looked around.

'I wonder if it's the same person than last time...'

Tsuyu sighed.

'And I wonder if the one who kidnapped me was the criminal.'

Just then, something shot on Tsuyu's mind.

'Didn't Bakugo say we ran out of plane tickets? Then where is everyone going? And how am I going to get out of here alive?'

As Tsuyu was muttering about, she heard distinct footsteps coming towards her. When she looked up, she saw a person walking towards her with the exact same hooded costume as last time. She wanted to slap the person with her tongue, but what else could she do after?

"Ummm, do you need anything from me?"

'I should stay calm... maybe the person will think that they have the wrong-'

"Aren't you fazed by all this?"

Tsuyu immediately took a hold of the person's voice. 

"You're-!"

The person snickered and took off his hood.

"You finally realized, didn't you?"

------------------------------

'She must be somewhere around...'

Bakugo turned right.

"Here!"

He was in front of the Black Market from before. Bakugo remembered that Raven was the one who saved her from the so-called criminals. It was quite suspicious to him even though his jealousy took a hold of him as well.

"I wonder..."

Bakugo also remembered she had bought fish from the market as well. So that would make a good checkpoint in finding Tsuyu. As he turned right on the corner, he spotted a man selling enchanted fish.

'That must be the place!'

Bakugo raced down the alley past the man selling fish and looked around so any suspicious getaways. When he turned left, he found a drop of blood on the concrete walls.

'Damn it!'

------------------------

"Why'd you do this?!" Tsuyu screamed as she stared at Raven in the eyes.

"Because I wanted to?"

She tried to keep her cool.

'So Raven/Ray was the criminal all along? But how?'

Tsuyu thought back before she had met him.

'He caused everything? Because.... He likes me?'

Tsuyu looked to the side.

'Love can make people do dangerous things huh.'

She looked down.

'Didn't Faye know about this or something? Or the others?'

Tsuyu then looked up at Raven.

"So the M5 Law isn't a thing?"

He chuckled.

"No, sweetheart."

'Sweetheart?'

The fact that Raven said it to her made Tsuyu want to gag.

"I just adjusted the story and name. It's actually called Raven's Law."

"Raven's Law?"

He nodded.

"I made it myself!"

Tsuyu looked to the side.

'I feel uncomfortable.'

Raven walked up to Tsuyu and lifted her chin so her eyes met his.

"Raven's Law: When you fall in love with someone, you have to do everything it takes to be with that person, and that means everything."

Tsuyu had to take 5 seconds to process what Raven had just said.

'What kind of freaking law is that? Sounds like a psycho's law. Kero.'

As Tsuyu was about to say something, they both heard something explode in the right side room. Debris started to fly everywhere as Tsuyu attempted to block it with her tongue.

'Disgusting.'

Tsuyu was surprised that the right side wall was missing because of the explosion. Raven clapped his hands and laughed hysterically.

"Wowwwwww, I didn't think you would come."

"Katsuki Bakugo."