Eleventh Name: New Vocabulary

It's been exactly 4 days since internships with Bakugo and Tsuyu started and it has been going quite well for the both of them. Training along with Faye's quirk wasn't all that bad. Bakugo's relationship with Faye has been improving but with Ray...

"HEY! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE IN CLEANING THE YARDS!!!!"

Their relationship has been going downhill.

'Who's the one who thought they would get along again?' Tsuyu thought.

Faye stood beside Tsuyu.

"I didn't know the relationship would be going downhill, May! I thought they would've gotten better!"

'It was Faye, that's right.'

Oddly enough, no weird things have happened to Tsuyu right after the first day.

'No Newsflash messages huh...'

She sighed.

'Only 3 more days for this huh...'

Tsuyu then spotted Faye crying her eyes out.

"??????"

She tried to face her way.

"Faye? What happened?!"

She then started to cry on her shoulder.

"You'll be gone after 3 days and we'll have no one to recruit anymore!!!!! IT'S SO SADD!!!"

'Ah.. I see.'

Tsuyu grew nervous that her mentor was crying on her shoulder. Just then, Tsuyu heard a familiar voice behind her.

"It's her! I found her!"

Tsuyu froze.

'That voice...'

She turned around and saw....

"ERI????"

--------------

"So you're here because you wanted to be here with me?"

She nodded sadly. Tsuyu now had to comfort two sad souls. It was really stressing her out, even for the fact that Eri didn't know anything about America.

'Thank goodness she didn't say my real name and Bakugo's real name in public...'

Looking from side to side, she decided to take Eri away from the crowd and tell her some important things. Fortunately, Eri understood everything and they both headed back to the area they were at. And just as she sat down, her phone rang a message. She sadly left again and checked the message.

‼️NEWSFLASH: WANTED CRIMINAL IN JACKSON HOLE TOWNSQUARE‼️

Tsuyu was surprised.

'I'm getting it now? Jackson Hole Townsquare? That's not far from here!'

She blinked once.

'I should respond in a good way...'

--Is there really a criminal in that area?--

The sender replied.

--yes--

She then turned off her phone.

'The sender is either the telling the truth or bluffing.'

Tsuyu sat back down in her place.

'I won't be going there anyway!'

"Blah-Blah and did you get that? May?"

"What did I get?"

Faye smiled.

"We'll be going to Jackson Hole Townsquare!"

-----------------

"May? Are you okay?!"

"I'm o-kay, kero."

"Are you sure?!"

Tsuyu was technically dragging her feet around Townsquare. Eri became upset since she looked so tired.

'Why are there too many coincidences here? But is it really a coincidence?'

Eri then grabbed Tsuyu's hand.

"May?"

"Yes? Eri?"

She then looked at Ray and Bakugo.

"Is Ray your boyfriend?"

"ERIIIIIIIIIIIIII????!!!!" they both exclaimed.

"My what?" Tsuyu asked.

"Your boyfriend!"

Tsuyu had a completely different thought in mind.

'How does Eri-san know that vocabulary? Maybe because of Kaminari or Mina...'

She looked at the both of them.

'I understand why Ray would've been flustered but why is Bakugo-chan like that too?'

Tsuyu sighed and kneeled down to Eri.

"I've only known him for a few days, how am I supposed to have feelings for him, let alone be my boyfriend?" she said sternly.

The sudden response left Ray frozen in shock. Bakugo was clearly satisfied by her answer. Eri was amazed by her answer as well.

'Did that settle it?'

Just then, someone emerged from the crowd and took a long stare at Eri. Tsuyu glanced at the person who stared at Eri.

'Who is that? Is that person targeting Eri?'

Aware of her surroundings, she handed over Eri to Faye.

"Fay-e, I'm going to go somewhere."

Tsuyu shot a secret eye glance. Faye understood right away and immediately took Eri to a sweetshop. Ray and Bakugo were quite confused. Tsuyu headed into the busy section of the Townsquare to find the person.

'AH! There!'

She distinctively hid from that person from the corner and saw what was going on.

"Hey! Did you see the girl?"

"Yeah! I think she's the one right?"

"You got the description of her?"

"I did!"

'They got a description of Eri-san? Are they psycho?'

Tsuyu really wanted to punch the two guys(she thought) in the face until she heard the description they said to one another.

'Wait a minute!? That description...'

"She is 155 cm tall(she grew), She had big eyes and hands, she had a unique hairstyle, the only thing we don't know is her name..."

"But we heard it right? Isn't it May?"

'They were talking about me? Not Eri?"