Thirteenth Name: Mr. Whatshisname?

Tsuyu looked at the live fish right next to the cooked fish.

'Isn't that... the fish from Leigh Lake?'

She looked around the area.

'No one seems to be interested in this...'

Tsuyu knew that the fish were enchanted. But why cook them? Did they still have a magic effect when people cooked them? Tsuyu wanted to buy a live one but...

'Isn't it illegal? I'm not really showing good leadership here huh.'

Tsuyu decided to buy one anyway. Paying the seller some money she had. The person gave her a small fish inside a plastic bag and sent her off. While leaving, she felt the power of the fish already.

'Does anyone feel this? Or is it only me?'

She then decided to rush out of the area, until she accidentally bumped into a person.

'Thank goodness I didn't drop the fish!'

She turned around and luckily caught a glimpse of the person. It was a man, with long hair and red eyes.

'Those eyes, they're scary...'

She then tried to run out of the black market.

And when she got close to the end, some suspicious guys approached her without hesitation.

"Hey! Aren't you a pretty one!"

"You look like a highschool student, want me to teach you some things?"

"Bought some fish huh? I'll take care of it for you, and you too."

'Oh no...'

She tried to flee, but one of them grabbed her by the waist.

"Hey! Can't we have a little chat together?"

'Damn it! I can't get out!'

Tsuyu wanted to use her quirk and ropes but it may lose her fish in the process.

'Should I put on camoufla-'

Just as she was about to finish her thought, she heard a loud bang from behind her, making the arms around her waist fall to the ground.

'Isn't that...'

She turned around.

"Ray?!"

He smiled at her when she made eye contact with him, holding two people by the collar.

"May! I knew it was you!"

Just a second later, Ray swooped down under Tsuyu's legs and jabbed the man who was running to her in the stomach, causing him to fall on the ground.

"How did you-"

"Is your fish alright?"

"It is-"

"Then let's hurry!"

Tsuyu followed Ray out of the black market. As she caught her breath, she looked up at Ray.

"How did you know where to find me?"

"It's in my quirk!"

Tsuyu then saw his rabbit-like ears move.

'I completely forgot about that!'

"So your quirk is..."

"It's called Hare!"

Ray's Quirk: Hare

Basically can do anything a Hare can!

"Hares have excellent smell and hearing, so that's why I was able to find you there!"

"That's so cool!"

Tsuyu thought he was a rabbit instead but it was cool that she saw a different species. Ray's question to her then caught her off guard.

"So what were you doing in the black market?"

Tsuyu stammered.

"W-Well... I was doing this...and t-that... you know..."

Ray smiled.

"You were kidnapped, weren't you?"

She was shocked.

"H-How did you know?"

He pointed at her rope and marks on her arms.

"It shows there..."

She looked at the marks and back at Ray.

'So he does have good vision as well, even if I didn't have the ropes.'

Just then, Faye and Bakugo appeared from the corner wall. Faye was surprised to see Tsuyu and she ran over to her, hugging her tightly. The butterflies around her took a hold of Tsuyu's fish and rope.

"MAY!!!! I THOUGHT WE LOST YOU!!!!"

"I technically lost myself."

Tsuyu then noticed Eri crying right beside Bakugo. She ran over to Tsuyu, sobbing. She picked her up, holding her in her arms.

"So, you got kidnapped?" Bakugo asked her.

"I did, apparently. But it's a good thing that Ray found me in time."

Tsuyu then noticed Bakugo's expression.

'Why does he look upset?'

She then noticed someone approaching them from behind. Faye turned around and greeted the person right away, Tsuyu was confused.

"Hallen, May, I'd like you to meet our new client! Presenting... Mr. Whatshisname!"

'Mr. Whatshisname?'