Fourteenth Name: Sweeter than Sugar

"Mr. Whatshisname?"

Tsuyu looked to the side.

'Is that his real name?'

Bakugo scoffed.

"That's your real name? Why did you-"

Just before Bakugo could say anything else, Tsuyu elbowed him in the gut, causing him to lose his balance and fall on the floor.

"Sorry about that, Hallen's just-"

"Oh, I know."

Tsuyu smiled fakely.

'Are you sure about that?'

She then put Eri on her shoulders. Faye walked over to them when Bakugo was able to stand up.

"He is our new 'client' y'all might say. He requested that we had to catch a wanted criminal wandering about the area."

Tsuyu's eyes darkened rapidly.

'Why do I feel scared? Isn't this great? That means I wouldn't have to-'

Just then, Tsuyu heard her phone ring.

'What? They didn't take my phone?'

She put Eri on the ground carefully and checked the text.

‼️ NEWSFLASH: WANTED CRIMINAL IN YIPPY I-O CANDY CO! ‼️

'That place...'

She stared at the text and then asked a question.

--why is the criminal there?--

The sender replied.

--fish food--

She turned off her phone and put it in her pocket.

'Fish food? It's candy? And I think it's that fish...'

Tsuyu stared at the fish that Faye's butterfly was holding.

"You guys can go back, I'm going to check on something. I'll be back soon. Kero. "

"Huh, is that so..."

Faye smirked. Ray and Mr. Whatshisname nodded. Bakugo glanced at Tsuyu. She crouched down to Eri.

"You want some candy?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

Tsuyu then took her hand and headed off to Yippy I-O Candy Co. Everyone else turned around, except for one person.

"Hallen? Are you okay?"

He glanced back at the 3 of them before turning to the direction in which Tsuyu and Eri went.

"I'll be back as well," he said as he took off.

Faye smiled.

"Chasing after her huh."

---------------------

"Hey! May!"

Tsuyu turned around to see Bakugo running after her. He stopped as soon as he was right next to her.

"Hallen? What are you doing here?"

He nervously scratched his head.

"Ermmmmm, Fay-ye told me to chase after you."

Tsuyu suddenly felt sad.

'What- it wasn't because he was worried about me? Or Eri? And he called Faye by her real name? Why am I getting worked up by this?'

She sighed.

"Well, coming with us won't hurt."

She looked to the side.

'It's nice for you to accompany me from time to time as well,' is what she wanted to say.

But she couldn't say it. As their walk began to the candy shop, Bakugo asked her a question which caught her off guard.

"Do you like, Ray?"

'What?'

She glanced over to him as he pretended to whistle.

'Did he ask me if I liked Ray? Does her remember my response from before.'

She looked at Eri, who was looking at some interesting materials.

'What's that supposed to mean?'

She hesitated before giving him an answer.

"Well, it's true that I like him."

Bakugo almost lost his balance right after she said he answered. Eri looked at Bakugo.

"You, like him?"

Tsuyu looked at the side.

"I guess you can say that."

Bakugo scratched his head.

"Then...."

A small blush formed across his face.

"Do you like, me?"

Tsuyu was about to answer him, but she stopped herself.

'What the-- why did I hesitate? I like him the same way I like Ray, right? Then why can't I say anything?'

Eri tugged on her shirt.

'Why is my reaction like this? Why do I feel, hot inside?'

Before she could give her answer, she realized that they were already in front of the candy shop.

"Youu know----I-think you may know the anssswer- Oh hey l-look at that! It-it's the c-candy shopppp-----gottagoinnowokay!!!----"

Tsuyu rushed into the shop before Bakugo could've said anything. Eri stood beside him and he looked defeatedly at the wall. Eri then tugged on his shirt.

"I think May likes you."

"Isss that so..."

He didn't know why he was stressing so much. It was just a question that he asked her. Then why did he feel hurt when she said she liked Ray? He sighed deeply and went inside the shop with Eri.