0.17

* song may make you sad, btw this is the end of the book thanks for reading <3 *
The end of the monsters
——————————————

Harry dried his tears and walked back to the gryffindor table. He sat down next to Ron again.

" hey, Harry. You alright mate?" Said Ron looking at Harry. He nodded and looked down at his hands.

Harry went to sleep that night.

He remembered the dreams before he came to Hogwarts.

He felt safe here. Away from the monsters and the dreams he used to have.

He'd let them win. It was killing him slowly.

He was tired but he didn't want to let them win again. He didn't want to go to bed or fall asleep.

He felt safe with draco. In his arms. No more monsters.

Harry woke up in a cold sweat.

They were chasing him. He couldn't escape. They got him. Filled him up with darkness.

He started to cry. The time was 2:00 am and he didn't know what to do. He couldn't do anything. Paralysed.

Before he knew it he'd cried through the night. The time ticked through hours like minutes and Ron was shaking him. He was awake but couldn't escape.

It was like a trance. The reason to stay was draco, he realised.

The jolt of energy flowed through him.

" blimey, Harry. Are you alright mate?" Said Ron.

Harry nodded and got dressed.

" where are you going? It's Sunday morning" said Ron. He didn't listen.

He needed to find draco. He somehow knew where he was.

In the bathroom.

He walked fast through the doorway and found draco on the floor again, sobbing into his knees.

Harry draped his arms around him. Draco stopped the crying and held Harry like his life depended on it.

Harry felt as if his mind took control. He grabbed dracos face like it was glass and immediately kissed him.

He felt euphoric. Floating. Draco kissed back. It was in that moment Harry realised he wasn't drowning anymore.