0.01

Platform 9 3/4
—————————

Harry checked the time. 10:50 am. He was on his was to kings cross station to go into the city.

He'd been allowed to go in by himself, his birthday being a bit ago. He'd just turned 15 and was finally ready to venture into the city alone by his parents confirmation; lily and James potter.

Harry was dressed in some jeans and a plain blue tshirt. He was filled with excitement and nervousness.

The boy was walking swiftly and looked down at the map. He was going to platform 9 and was heading towards it.

What he didn't notice was the way he walked straight through a wall. It lead to an unusual platform named : 9 3/4.

Confusion rushed to his facial features and he look around. Everyone was wearing long black robes and holding trolleys filled with various boxes, trunks and some even held cages with owls inside.

Even some people were wearing normal clothes and holding their luggage. He immediately knew he didn't belong so he turned back around on his heel to come face to face with a brick wall.

Where'd the place he came from go? He suddenly heard a 'toot' indicating the train was ready to board so he walked toward the entry of the train then found a compartment.

When he sat down in his own compartment he went to eye over the map in his hand. Nothing on the map mentioned any platform labelled 9 3/4 so how did he get here?

It was already too late when the train set off. He took out his phone to inform his parents he was safe and had boarded the train.

Harry didn't want to worry his parents and tell them he'd walked into a random platform that he couldn't find his way out of, after all.

Harry: hi, mum. I've just boarded my train. hope all is well with father.

Mum: hello, sweetheart. I'm glad you found your way to the train. have fun in the city and make sure to spend the money you were given well!

after Harry had texted his mother, he'd heard the door of the compartment start to slide open.

A/n - this was kind of a chapter to introduce Harry btw.