0.11

* trigger warning for the music video above | CONTAINS DRUG USE*

Questioning
————————

Harry was confused. Didn't they all know what this meant? Did the Wizarding world have any homosexuals in their castle? Surely they would.. or was draco never informed of what this meant? Either way Harry went to find draco to give his laptop back.

He fast-walked toward the dungeons where he assumed malfoy would be.

Suddenly he saw draco in the bathrooms sitting against the wall with his head against his knees.

He looked as if he were upset.

" draco?" Said Harry.

Draco didn't answer, only sobbed more into his knees.

" your laptop was left open on your desk and you were meant to take it with you... are you alright?" Said Harry , sorrow in his voice aimed toward the boy in the ground.

Harry knelt down in front of draco.

" hey, it's okay. You can talk to me about anything. Anything at all. My lips are sealed. I hate seeing anyone sad.." said Harry , sounded like he would cry.

" am I weird? " blurted draco suddenly.

" what do you mean? Everyone is different in their own way." Harry explained.

" it's just.. I'm unsure of who I like. I don't want anyone to think of me as differently." Draco said after looking up, blotchy tears and stains on his face.

" everyone can be questioning who they are sometimes . but hey, it's just one step forward to finding out your true identity. I promise you'll find yourself soon enough." Harry told Draco empathetically.

" thank you, Harry. Please don't tell anyone about this." Draco said with worry.

" of course not. What you said is safe with me. I promise." And with that Harry walked away after handing malfoy his laptop and striding towards the lunch room.