0.07

Pregnant whale
——————————

Harry yawned. He was very happy as today was his first lesson to teach on muggle studies to the students. He was happy to help anyone in any way he could!

He checked his phone for the time and texted his parents back at home informing he was okay at his new job and that he'd come back to visit on holidays.

" woah, Harry! What is that?" Said Dean Thomas while sitting up in his bed staring in awe at the device that Harry was using.

Then, everyone in the room sat up in their beds and turned towards Harry.

" Ron, can you explain? I told you yesterday on the train about it" Harry smiled, not wanting to repeat what it did.

Ron explained how it was called an iPhone and it had lots of uses like texting, calling and playing games. Even watching videos and doing research.

" woah! If we had one of those, we wouldn't even bother using owl for out letters!" Exclaimed seamus excitedly. He had an Irish accent and always stared at dean. Harry suspected something more than a friendship going on there, but didn't mention it. He knew most things but didn't talk about them.

Everyone was in the great hall, chatting and laughing while eating their breakfast.

" and then Harry taught me a trick on how to find my book! I didn't even need magic. He told me to retrace my steps which means going from where you last saw it until now! " Neville explained to the griffindors on their table while holding up his herbology book he'd previously lost.

Everyone turned to Harry in amazement on how cool it was. He didn't like much attention on him all the time but he knew for the first few days he'd be getting most of the attention around the school.

Ron was quite thin, in fact he couldn't be labelled ' fat ' at all! Yet he somehow had the stomach of a pregnant whale who hadn't eaten in a week.

He ate loads of food while hermione slowly ate her toast, staring strangely over at the boy beside her.

" I swear, Ronald,do you ever stop eating?" Said hermione, Harry laughed a bit and continued his cereal.

Ron sighed and continued eating after poking his tongue out at hermione.

" we should get going " said hermione, peering over at everyone getting up and leaving for their first subject of the day.