Infatuation

JIMINS POV
I know that I probably shouldn't have saved her, she could endanger my pack but I felt this infatuation with her. It's been 2 days since she hasn't woken up and I'm starting to worry that I was too late and am just trying to save a lifeless body already, hopefully she isn't like that, we weren't able to get any reports of information about her at all. She is like a mysterious game piece that I'm itching to solve.

" Alpha the female that you have brought in has disappeared since last night!"

" She disappeared?! Where were the warriors that I assigned to watch after her?" I asked my voice laced with anger but patience towards my general - in - command " Ah alpha she escaped through the window and you said we weren't allowed to enter the room and the escape was clean and quiet so no one knew" I sigh at the thought of her out their by her self and still hurt.

/this sign means they are mind-liking each other /

/ Jungkook, taehyung get ready we are gonna go hunting in a few minutes/
They both hummed as a yes and all three prepared them self to find the puzzle game jimin wanted to solve that it itched him all over with the thought of her not being in his territory.

Yn POV
What is wrong with me? I allowed myself to get hurt not only that but entered THE pack territory. I may be stronger and smarter than other wolves but I won't be able to defeat the alpha for sure so I promised myself not to get involved but here I am getting injured and having to carry me all the way to their pack house.
Than the image of him carrying me in bridal style made me feel even more uncomfortable. Ugh what if they try to make me compensate them for saving my life, but I mean I could have just healed right?

Forget it I have a kid to check up on. I am almost out of their territory when I was taken down by a rogue, honestly what's with rogues these days, did they all miss me disposing of them that much.

It tried to snap my neck in between its jaw but I was fast enough to slit his jaw and push him off to finish punishing him. At that moment I saw three wolves cornering me , " Hey alpha I save you and you saved me don't you think it's fair for you to let me go. Besides the borderline for your territory is just 2 miles away so if you let me I'll be out of your way and a ok everything will be fine" I smiled as sweetly as I can.

He seemed to be thinking hard about it while I was taking steps backwards and just as I turned I snapped onto a branch and I started to run for my life. I knew I could never be able to out run them so I sealed off my scent and climbed up a few branches from a tree. Why is this alpha so persistent in trying to kill me, I mean yeah I stole some food before but that was a one time thing gosh.

As soon as his scent was far enough away from me I left their territory and went looking for my cottage. The boy I saved a 3 days ago must be starving without me to help catch and cook, is he alright.
Wait if I remember right I was looking for my missing necklace was I not what am I gonna do I still haven't found the silver necklace yet ugh!!! Someone please guide me through the right way. As I said that I saw my cottage up ahead, excited to see the kid again I ran up to the cottage to find him nowhere to be found and a mess made inside the house.

There was a note on the table ( noona I'm going out hunting) If he did go out just to hunt than what is this mess than? Something must have happened there are signs of struggling. Don't worry noona will come get you.

Later that night

I ran back to the territory that belonged to that alpha I could smell Chang woos scent everywhere around here, what did they do to him? I followed his scent to the pack house through a window. I climbed up the window to find him tucked away and asleep when I was gonna wake him up the door opened and I saw.

DONT FORGET TO COMMNET AND VOTE!!!