Chapcter 5: Who Are You?

It's been two weeks since I last saw the white wolf with the golden eyes. Her image and body stills mesmerize me till today and the look in her eyes when she looked at me. I just couldn't bring her to leave my mind, for the past few days all that lingered in my mind was her and her only, myself had this longing to find her and be with her. But I don't know why?
My name is Park Jimin I am the beta of Moonlight my father is the alpha and I'm 21 years old preparing to one day become alpha and I'm almost turning 22 years old this month. Today is my half birthday and the return of my father so we are doing a little celebration, Our pack has made many contracts and friends with the other packs and we were known to be the strongest. We never use to be the strongest there was another pack called the A.C.E pack because they ACED in everything that they were taught but they never interacted with any other packs but we have learned one thing about the ACE pack though they are rule benders and doesn't follow the rules but that's what makes my father the alpha like and appreciate ACE so much because they were so carefree and lively. I also heard that they had a baby girl and the moon goddess visited her right after the birth and on the same day of Moonlit celebration. Moonlit celebration is the day when every wolf comes together to gain more power and energy and meet there mate under the moonlit sky and the stars.
Well back to what I was saying today we are celebrating the return of the alpha and my half birthday, even though I don't quite understand why we have to I mean it's just another celebration until my full birthday with another celebration.
As I was putting on my suite I heard my name being called by one of my friends
??:" Hey are you almost done I can't wait to see what my boyfriend will look like"
Jimin:" Jennie i have told you many times already that even if we like each other we can't be together we have mates and we both know we aren't meant to be together.  " I said with an heart broken voice
Jennie: " Jimin I know who my mate is and I'm saying it's you and you will know if it too when you become alpha, I'm not gonna give up on our love like this" she said kissing me on the cheek before leaving my room.

  " I said with an heart broken voice Jennie: " Jimin I know who my mate is and I'm saying it's you and you will know if it too when you become alpha, I'm not gonna give up on our love like this" she said kissing me on the cheek before leaving my ...

I was walking down the stairs as ladies and gentlemen's started at me with the light showing my intoxicating entrance and with my two best friends walking a long my side made me feel even more amazing

As we continued walking down the stairs I looked and smelled to see if I could hint myself to find that the white wolf came to the celebration but of course to my luck there was none.