Promise

Walking out of Jimins office I could still see their piercing glares and whispers . At times like these I kinda wish my hearing and senses were so enhanced. " Did you hear Alpha made a deal with this rogue from the willows woods, I heard that the most dangerous and murderous rogues are found in the willows woods." I sigh at her words, well I mean what they said is true but that doesn't mean I'm a criminal! " How is she allowed in the pack house without any guards! Are we gonna be alright? How can they let monsters near us like this" I stopped my movements by her words. Monsters? Yeah I almost forgot rogues are monsters. I continue walking down the hall but each step I could hear the thud of by shoes sounding heavier each step. I used to want to be a part of a pack but
After that event years ago I've already given up on the dreams of being a part of the pack. I'm already lost and broken. But I can't let Dave be like me I could talk with Jimin and let him give Dave a position here as a member. Hopefully Dave could have a happy life here I smiled at the thought.
Walking up to the door I knocked twice calling out his name " Dave,..... Dave are you in there" I asked but there was no response. Did something happen and I didn't know about it.I hurriedly opened the door to see the back of a trembling little boy with his knees tucked to his chest and a face full of tears. I ran towards him calling out to him

" Dave what happened, are you alright, why are you crying?" I questioned him

Suddenly I felt like the wind was gushed out of me when he hugged me slamming us onto the ground " I'm scared YN huk..... I don't want to be alone huk, I don't want to be abandoned again YN, please save me" he said. He choked out his words in between sniffles from crying, I warped my arms around his small body and squeezed him tight into my arms. His breathing was ragged but slow. A few tears rolled down until eventually he stopped crying. His face was still wet and he took sharp breaths every now and then. I slowly loosened my arms around him putting my hands on his cheeks and raising his face to look me in the eyes.
His face....... it reminds me of myself, his eyes flittering with desperation and desire for love for a change , just like now I am desperate too. I stroke his cheeks asking him again

" What happened, tell me everything"

" I - They said I'm a monster, I'm a monster because I have no home no pack and I'm a rogue. Rogues are monsters , right? So am I a monster Yn?" My muscles became tense and my jaw is clenched from his words. I didn't think they would have the audacity to call a child a monster and who do these wolves think they are to have the right to call a child a monster when they haven't even seen what the world beyond the woods are really like. In the life beyond the woods there is always danger lurking and shadows surrounding us. You can never survive if you don't have the strength or bravery to surpass all the evilness in this world. For Dave to be able to survive this far without no one , he isn't a monster he is a warrior unlike me I couldn't even save any of them because I didn't have what Dave does I - wasn't good enough. My chin dipped to my chest, my lips pressed together tightly.

" What are you Dave?" His eyes shows confusion
" Do you know the legends of the white wolves that descended as the Moon Goddess? They were the first ones , they were the one to create the land and present that we have now. The first ones are said to be legends but do you believe they are only legends?"
" No , they aren't legends because I'm one" I smiled at his answer " That's correct you are a part of the legend, the first ones to create the lives and land
That are here and now" he tilted his head quizzically
" What I'm trying to say is that you can't be a monster and if you have no place to stay or call it a home why don't you come with me? Hmm would you like that?"  he nodded his head eagerly at the suggestion. " Well then, we will actually have to stay here for a few more days I have made a promise to the alpha of the Moonlight pack so we can't leave right now but I promise you I will bring you home, to a place that you belong to just like me" I crinkled my eyes and noes at him and he copied my action, I laughed at him trying to copy my face. I raised my hand and took out my pinky " I promise you Dave I will bring you home to a place you belong along with others who will love and cherish you" he than lift his pinky and we made a pinky promise " Promise" He said. We looked each other in the eyes and on that day on that night is was filled with laughter and happiness.
—————————-
Hmmmmm............ Should I make Dave do something 😏
Thanks for still reading my bad book I really appreciate it 😘 vote and comment