Chapter 17

Honestly I am starting to regret agreeing to his deal. We've only accepted each other's help to accomplish our own goals and there was never a side deal to this. Wait, why did I even go to the training field anyways, I mean I wasn't obligated to do it I am a free lone wolf.
...... You're so stupid Yn, sometimes I wonder if I'm even using my brain. " Jimin I thought you trusted me, don't you love me anymore?" Hearing a girls shout from the inside of Jimins office intrigued me when she sounds like she is crying so I leaned my ears forward, time for some tea. " Of course I love
you but I don't know if neither you or I would be able to say the same words when we meet our mate" Jimin answered tirelessly.

" I told you Jimin you are my mate, we are destined for each other Jimin. Don't give up on us please, at least not until you become alpha" the girl said with sniffles " Yeah I promise." Next thing I hear is footsteps moving closer together and than ki - kissing noises! What the hell? Are these two not ashamed? Wait what I said sound wrong am I not the one eavesdroppi-

" Wahhh" stealing my footsteps so my beautiful face wouldn't kiss the floor I turn to look at the culprit. Black long hair that runs like beach waves, big round eyes accompanied with long lashes and pink lips. Damn what with all the good looks in this pack " Yn what are you doing here?" I turned awkwardly to Jimin " ah I am uh here to speak to you about something." His expression screaming you are such a bad liar.

" Well then Jennie if you please leave us and close the door behind you." Peeking at Jennie I could feel the hateful glare spewing from her eyes. Turning around and closing the door Jimin and I am finally alone he asked " So what did you hear so far?" Well this is awkward " um...... nothing just some crying and kissing."

" Don't you have any shame" he stared at me while sipping his coffee. " At least I'm not on the level of waking someone up and ordering them to do things that doesn't agree to their contract" I answered, smiling sarcastically at him. Grinning at my response he said " Is that what you are upset about? Well if you want an explanation all I can say is that this place isn't rent free and since I'm sure you would not have any money why don't you make use of your skills to pay for rent instead"

Damn this biss for guessing right. " Well this isn't how you treat a guest" I scoffed " well I thought since we will be working a lot together you can be considerable as a friend and I also charge my friends so of course I can't give you special treatment right" this dude must be out of his mind.

" (sigh) fine since I will need something to do in the mean time I'll agree to this but I expect to get paid!"

" sure I'm not low on money" is he trying to show off his riches. Just you wait one day your gonna wake up and it's all gonna be gone.

" But hey tell me what you did to make that girl cry like that. I couldn't even get some of the words she was saying due to how hard she was crying" I questioned " just because I said we are friends doesn't mean I have to spill every bean to you" he responded coldly.

" I guess not but let me ask you another question?"

" You already did"

" Why don't you have a Luna. From what I could see your pack is already the strongest so you would have enough time to look , not only that but with a Luna handling the inner works of the pack it could take some things off your hands. With a Luna around you guys will grow even stronger, so why?"

Silence surrounds us for a while and the awkward atmosphere continues to rise.

" Uh if you don't want to answer it's o - "

" No it's just that the answer to your question is a bit confidential. But I guess to put it together you could say it's not my time yet."

His solemn voice and face made me feel bad for bringing up something I probably shouldn't have. " mnh well I was coming here to give you a piece of my mind but my the look on your face it seems your day was worse than mine so I'll let you off" he stared at me than chuckled.

" Did you know whenever I am sad I would read my blood donor ID?"

Raising his eyebrows at me questioningly " Ask me why?" His lips curled into a soft smile " why?"

" Because it always say ' B POSITIVE'" I added an extra wink at the end and gave my best smile. He burst out laughing with his hands on his stomach and his eyes squinting. While laughing really hard his hands started to reach out like as if he needed a support or he is gonna fall onto the floor so I hurriedly rush over to give him my support.

Finally finish laughing I told him " You look more like an angel when you smile. So if you ever have a bad day come find me and I'll tell you my best Jin jokes" giggling a little he turned around and enclosed his arms around me " thank you yn, for making me smile" his plump lips were in the shapes of a heart and they were just so pink and like-able

Why is my heartbeat pacing so fast. Am I sick? Checking my forehead I seem completely fine.

" Jimin - sshi " Someone shouted opening Jimin office door and hand he saw us his face contorted into an expression of shock . Why is his facial expression so weir -

I look down to see Jimins arms around my waist and my hands on his chest, ah f*ck . Hurriedly pushing Jimin away stumbling I quickly walked towards the door and in the hallway sprinted all the way but without forgetting to say " Goodbye and my offer is always standing."

I have never been so embarrassed!

—————————-
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter too! I had a lot of thoughts of how I wanted to portray yn in this chapter. Tell me what you thought of this chapter?
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!