Miracles of Prophet Muhammad PBUH

The prophets, may Allah exalt their mention, were sent with miracles that reflected the society and knowledge of the people they were sent to. And none of the miracles of the prophets lasted for a longer period than their lives , only one miracle did which is the Quran .

The Quran :
The Quran is the Greatest miracle that Allah has shown to humanity , Going deeper into it, one finds amazing characteristics from every perspective: language , Prophecies,Science and history ...

“If mankind and the jinn were to gather together to produce the like of this Quran, they could never produce the like thereof, even if they backed up one another.” [Quran 17:88]

Other miracles of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him:
*The isra and miraj :Allah took Muhammad PBUH from mecca to Jerusalem and then to heaven .

*The split of the moon:
Surah Al-Qamar : 2-4 :{The Hour has come near, and the moon has split [in two].*And if they see a miracle, they turn away and say, "Passing magic ".*And they denied and followed their inclinations. But for every matter is a [time of] settlement.}
The Quraishis witnessed this miracle , but because of their pride , they kept denying the truth .

*Healing the sick:

_Narrated Yazid bin Abi Ubaid:
I saw the trace of a wound in Salama's leg. I said to him, "O Abu Muslim! What is this wound?" He said, "This was inflicted on me on the day of Khaibar and the people said, 'Salama has been wounded.' Then I went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and he puffed his saliva in it (i.e. the wound) thrice., and since then I have not had any pain in it till this hour."

_Narrated Sahl:
On the day (of the battle) of Khaibar the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Tomorrow I will give the flag to somebody who will be given victory (by Allah) and who loves Allah and His Apostle and is loved by Allah and His Apostle." So, the people wondered all that night as to who would receive the flag and in the morning everyone hoped that he would be that person. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) asked, "Where is 'Ali?" He was told that 'Ali was suffering from eye-trouble, so he applied saliva to his eyes and invoked Allah to cure him. He at once got cured as if he had no ailment. The Prophet (ﷺ) gave him the flag. 'Ali said, "Should I fight them till they become like us (i.e. Muslim)?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Go to them patiently and calmly till you enter the land. Then, invite them to Islam, and inform them what is enjoined upon them, for, by Allah, if Allah gives guidance to somebody through you, it is better for you than possessing red camels."

_Narrated Al-Bara bin Azib:(...,I then opened the doors one by one till I reached the staircase, and thinking that I had reached the ground, I stepped out and fell down and got my leg broken in a moonlit night. I tied my leg with a turban and proceeded on till I sat at the gate, and said, 'I will not go out tonight till I know that I have killed him.' So, when (early in the morning) the cock crowed, the announcer of the casualty stood on the wall saying, 'I announce the death of Abu Rafi', the merchant of Hijaz. Thereupon I went to my companions and said, 'Let us save ourselves, for Allah has killed Abu Rafi',' So I (along with my companions proceeded and) went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and described the whole story to him. "He said, 'Stretch out your (broken) leg. I stretched it out and he rubbed it and it became All right as if I had never had any ailment whatsoever."

*Water flowing from underneath his finger peace be upon him :

*Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) at the 'time when the 'Asr prayer was due. Then the people were searching for water for ablution but they could not find any. Then some water was brought to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he placed his hand in the pot and ordered the people to perform the ablution with the water. I saw water flowing from underneath his fingers and the people started performing the ablution till all of them did it.

Hearing the people in their graves :
*

Prophecies :

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) or may be Abu Sa'id Al- Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

On the day of the battle of Tabuk, the Muslims were hard pressed by hunger and they asked Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): "O Messenger of Allah, grant us permission to slaughter our camels to eat and use their fat". He (ﷺ) accorded permission. On this 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) came and said: "O Messenger of Allah, if it is done, we shall suffer from lack of transportation. I suggest you pool together whatever has been left and supplicate Allah to bless it." Allah will bestow His Blessing upon it. Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) agreed and called for leather mat and had it spread out, and asked people to bring the provisions left over. They started doing it. One brought a handful of corn, another brought a handful of dates, a third brought a piece of bread; thus some provisions were collected on the mat. Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) invoked blessings, and then said, "Now take it up in your vessels". Everyone filled his vessel with food, so that there was not left a single empty vessel in the whole camp. All of them ate to their fill and there was still some left over. Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Any slave who meets Allah, testifying there is no true god except Allah, and that I am His Messenger, without entertaining any doubt about these (two fundamentals), will not be banished from entering Jannah.