It Was You! , Finding Out...

Elizabeth💕

My boots were clicking against the school floor but you can barely hear it because of the chit chattering the students are and I can't stand it because it's 8:00 in the morning!.

Walking to my locker for second period which I guess it's okay.. While walking I was pushed against the lockers and my books fall making me sigh

"I'm sorry." Shrugging my shoulders and looking up I see David which I haven't seen and it's my first time since the party.

"It's okay." I mutter grabbing my books and finally getting back up David also but our eyes meet and my breathe hitches between my throat.

It's him!.

David..

He furrow his brows "how have you been?." he said thru a little smirk appearing on his face making me clench my jaw

It's him!.

"Better I guess." fake smiling he nods his head then he scratches the back of his neck "are you okay since the attack?."

Smiling then tucking my hair behind my ear "yea still don't know who did it." shrugging my shoulders while sighing

He nods his head "well that person must be really bad." he whispered the last part making me look up and crock my head "I've guess so."

He smirks while nodding "who do you think it is?." I shrug my shoulders not showing interest

"Don't know but who ever it is he is a coward." his face drops and clenches his jaw tightly "don't say that."

Furrowing my brows "why it's true the boy doesn't come out I've guess he is." putting my hand on my hip making him shake his head.

"Have you done something bad?." Rolling my eyes then looking back with a smirk "why would I do something bad." He opened his mouth but was cut off.

"BABE!." Smirking at David and looking back and seeing Cameron walking towards us with Nash and Carter behind him , right behind his tail.

"Hey." I smiled then he cupped my face and gave me a kiss on the lips then he pulled away and looking up he furrowed his brows.

"David right?." He stated then grabbing my hand and pulling me to his side tightening his grip around my hip.

"Yea." David said while glaring at Cameron and Cameron nods his head "can you do me a favor?."

"S-..." David was cut of by Cameron's laughter

"It wasn't a question really!. You we're gonna do it anyway." Cameron smirked and looks back at David who is clenching his jaw

"Leave my girlfriend alone!." Cameron said thru gritted teeth and looking back at David a grin started to appear on his face.

"I don't know about that." David leaned on the locker and kept making a tisk sound making me irritated.

"I said it's not a yes or no question!." Cameron said while Nash pulls me back making my eyes widen

They better not fight!.

"You're not going to get everything you want!." David said while leaning up from the locker meeting Cameron's size.

"But the thing is I do." Cameron stated while talking one step forward making my heart beat more.

"She's hot look at her.!" David said while pointing at making me blush and look down and looking back up I see Cameron's jaw clenched

"What did you just say?!."