✖️The good times alway's ends up bad✖️

REALLY SHORT!

Elizabeth💕

The beaming light was coming thru my curtains making me groan and blink my eyes slowly, feeling something touching my hair making me furrow my brows.

Looking up I see cameron with his eyes closed but his hair brushing my hair making me calm, smiling and closing my eyes remembering what happened yesterday.

Sighing while cameron pulls me even closer making me giggle, he plops me down on his broad chest while he just soothes my face making me cuddle up to his touch.

"I'm still sleepy." his raspy morning voice states making me nod my head

"I am too." laying down on his chest while he snakes my hips and keeping a stern grip, while I just trace his toned chest and abs making a few goosebumps rise making me grin.

"Let's do something?." Rolling my eyes while looking up at him and nodding my head

"I thought you were sleepy." cameron grabs my hips and pulls me up making me yelp.

Cameron has his hands on my hips tightly while holding me up making me look at him down while my hair falls down on his face a bit.

"Yeah but I want to do something with you." Smiling and nodding my head while he brings me down a bit and kisses my lips.

"Mhm I can get used to this." I stated making cameron laugh and nod his head while he kisses my lips once more

"I can use you for my workout." rolling my eyes jokingly while Cameron's lifts me up and down while I giggle.

"If I fall...Just watch." I warned cameron making him grin and throws me up in the air making me scream then he quickly catches me while he laughs

"You Ass!." I shouted while falling on his chest and I quickly swat it making him shake his head, he places his hands under his head.

While I look up to his hair which is so long but he still looks so attractive, I couldn't help and grab it and tug it a bit.

Cameron closes his eyes while I smile and tug it more and placing my other hand while I sooth it. Cameron lets out a soft little moan.

"I'm hungry." I state while placing my head on his chest and kissing his chest a couple times making cameron pull me up making our faces be a couple inches away.

"Let's go out." he softly said while soothing my my hair then his brown eyes goes towards my lips.

Nodding my head while he smiles and grabs the back of my neck pushing me forward then our lips connect making a warmth feeling go in my stomach.

Cameron tried to get the kiss deep by sliding his tung over my lips but I laugh and push him away while he pouts "i have morning breath!."

He grabs my head once more slamming his lips over mines while he kisses my lips slowly making me want more "come on." opening my eyes already meeting with his and nodding.

Getting out of my bed and getting into a pair of joggers and slipping into my timberlands and sliding into a white v neck.

"Let's go." grabbing Cameron's hand but quickly rushing into my bathroom washing my teeth "Babe!." I shouted making Cameron's head pop up

"Yeah." pointing to the little corner in the bathroom that has extra supplies

"There's a new toothbrush use it." he nods his head while brushing his teeth making our breathes not stink cause who likes bad breath.

Walking down stairs and meeting with my mom who had a surprise expression seeing cameron behind me "Oh...Cameron." she smiles at cameron making cameron come down and hug her