~~!I don't like him!~~

Elizabeth💕

"Beep,Beep,Beep-"

I slammed my hands on the stupid alarm clock of mine and it fell on the floor and me being me I didn't care a single bit.!

Groaning and rubbing my face in my hands and rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes and leaning up and putting my arms on the bed so I can have balance.

Slipping out of bed and making my bed and going to my Christmas lights and turning them off.

Grabbing my clothes from my vanity that I chose the night before.

Slipping in my jeans and putting my over size sweater and making sure I put my scarf on my neck to cover up the bruise.

Going to my bathroom and washing my face and putting my hair in my words the 'I don't care' bun.

Coming back to my room and sitting in my vanity and grabbing my foundation and dabbing the foundation in the bruise part.!

"Gosh!" i murmured while dabbing it hard getting real frustrated while so.

It was i least covered up and just filling in my eyebrows and grabbing my backpack and throwing it behind my back.

And making sure I have my phone and walking back to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and spraying some body spray on.

Walking down the stairs and going to the kitchen and grabbing some Starbucks vanilla coffee and slipping it in my hands.

Walking and grabbing my school ID and closing the door and opening my car and jumping in and putting in my music cables so I can hear music coming off my phone.

Turning it on and reversing it and driving to school and seeing the trees leaves fall down relaxed me a bit.

Finally the school came in sight and I groaned realizing the horrible days of life in school starts today!

Breathing out and grabbing my bag and getting out the car and closing it and making sure it's locked.

Then a black car parked right beside me and a sad smile came to my face and looking I see the twins with a not so happy face.

"Hey" they looked up and smiled but I knew it wasn't a real smile

"Are you ok?" They slowly shake their heads and I nod

"I know how you feel" they then look around the parking lot and shrug

"Come on , one day we're gonna get over it" Vic said while clutching her backpack strap

"True but not quickly" Jenna mumbled and I shake my head

"Let's go" they nod their heads and we lace our fingers just like everyday of school.

Walking in the doors we stopped and see Tracy with her minions and she had a grin on her face

"Heard Dallas left?!" She said while blowing her nails

"Think so..." I said while looking around the school

"To bad!...Because he was your boyfriend after all?!" She said with a evil smile

I look to her quickly and shake my head slowly "I wasn't his girlfriend"

"Oh?Then you where his toy after all." i roll my eyes and clutch my bag

"You are a hoe after all and that hasn't changed!" I said while flipping a piece of my hair out of my face.

She turns around and see her hands clutching her hands and tapping her foot.