KISSES AND BRUISES

First Person

Episode: Tattoo
Chapter 2

"Are you girls excited for your first day of Junior year?" Mrs

"Are you girls excited for your first day of Junior year?" Mrs. Martin asks us as we go downstairs for breakfast.
He
"Yeah sure I mean I started my year with a deer through the windshield of my car." Lydia tells her mom sarcastically.

"Yeah and I started it with a bite on my ankle from the devil dog." I say.

"Prada is not a devil she's an angel. You probably just pissed her off somehow." Lydia laughs.

"Uh huh sure." I say back.

After breakfast and after Lydia kicks the guy that was in her bed out Allison picks us up.

We get in and head to Allison's locker.

"Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men..." Lydia says looking at all the new kids.

"You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen." I say amused at her checking out every guy.

Lydia shrugs. "Eh, some are more mature than others."

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person." Allison tells her.

It's obvious that she talking about herself.

"Allison, I love you. So, if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine."

"But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." Lydia says gazing down the hall.

I look and see two guys who I've never seen before walking down the hall in leather jackets and holding motorcycle helmets.

"Brothers?" Allison asks.

"Twins." Lydia smirks.

They are hot. Like really hot. My god so hot.

Not as hot as my man though.

Then I see Stiles walking down the hallway with Scott.

I walk up to them.

"Hey Cass what's u—" I cut Scott off by grabbing Stiles' arm and dragging him to an empty classroom.

"Hey what's wro—" I stop Stiles by grabbing his face and kissing him hard.

He kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls back for a second to ask me. "What's all this for?"

I shrug. "I just saw you and remembered how hot you were and just really wanted to kiss you."

It's not exactly a lie I mean he doesn't need to know that I thought the new guys were really hot.

He smirks at me and pulls me back to him. We continue to kiss and he moves his hands down and grazes over my butt to the back of my thighs.