«Isabelle dear! You're beautiful! I need to take a picture! Can I?» Bokuto's mom appear from the kitchen door and I smile at her.

«We have time for one photo, right Kō?»

I don't need answer 'cause he's already taking my waist and pulling me in front of him, hugging me from behind. I take his hands in mine and lift my head in surprise just to find him looking down at me with an adorable grin. I giggle a little and in that moment I hear a click of a camera's phone.

His mom takes off her glasses and look at the photo smiling «Yeah, I will definitely print this»

A loud clacson make us jump and Bokuto quickly takes my wrist and wave at his mom «The taxi is here! Bye mom!»

I wave too, taking my coat «Bye! Send me the photo and thank you!»

When we run out I notice that is not a taxi the car in front of us but Kuroo and Mina.

«Guys?! What the hell?!» I ask, wearing my coat and lower a bit to look in the car window.

Kuroo and Mina wave at us and gesturing to come in the car. Mina is already in the backseat doing some strange gesture with her hands.

«You look hot, damn!» she says me when I seat beside her. I take a look at the beautiful red dress she's wearing and her long hair styled in a high ponytail who arrived at mid-back.

Too much beauty in front of me, I'm gonna die.

«Did you see yourself? Girl! What a vision! I'm gonna have a nose bleed!»

Mina grins and swing her hair «You guys are so lucky!» she points at the two boys in the front.

«Yes, we definitely are but» Kuroo and Bokuto turn their head to us a flash us a sexy look «you're lucky too»

We pinch their cheeks to make them stop — but mostly to hide our blushing faces.

I recompose myself and pinch Kuroo's ear «I still don't understand why you're here! I mean, I love Mina so I'm glad she's here but with you is different»

He starts the car and looks at me from the rear view mirror «Airhead right here — he points his thumb at Bokuto — told me you're having dinner in the city and me and Mina are having it as well so I asked him if you need a ride and here we are»

I nod «Then thank you Mina and thank to you too, rooster head!»

Mina smiles and hug my arm «Your welcome, my precious friend!»

I place a little kiss on her head, trying to don't smudge my lipstick and neither make her hair dirty «You're cuter when we're out of the court»

Mina snaps her head to me «You too! You just kissed me! I'm gonna tell that to Ana! She will be so jealous!»

Me and boys laugh at her words «I'm always nice with you!»

Mina's expression twists a little «Well...»

I look at her with a scaring face «Well, what? You'll gonna run laps until midnight tomorrow!»

Mina sigh loudly «See what I meant?»

And then we all start laughing again.

«Sooo, 1.600 yen for the ride, thanks!» Kuroo sticks his hands out of the car window, waiting for his moneys. He parked in front of our restaurant and we're already out of the car, saying them goodbye.

I give him a high-five instead «On my dead body, Tetsurō!»

On the other hands Bokuto already has his wallet out «No money for Ku-bro? But he was so polite!»