Chapter_ V"I need you like a heart needs a beat..."

Start from the beginning

Ma Man Manik, what are you saying... Nandini said with stammering...

She again cut by Manik...

Yes I am fool to trust you that YOU are also love me like I do... You make my losser which cannot get his love... I love you from bottom of my heart but You did not love me back... You are going out from my life  Ms. Nandini Murthy... Speak up  demit... Speak up!!! Will You going to become statue for rest of the life!!! Speak up please don't test my patience... Manik said with anger and irritation clearly seen because Nandini silence...

◀◀◀

Will up shut up Malhotra??? Nandini angrily glaring Manik and said...

Nandu...

I said shut up Malhotra!!! Don't try my patience Malhotra... UNDERSTAND YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND....

Now it's my turn, and please you stop your nonsense talk and assuming in air and making castles in air... Nandini said with irritation and anger which clearly visible in his eyes...

Then five minutes silence between them...

◀◀◀

Then Manik start to moving from place...

Suddenly Nandini hold Manik hand on his and said...

"I...love you too" she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with passion in his lips and he kissed back as his hands held her tight by her waist...

"And still you were trying to leave me?" he asked as they came out of the kiss...breathless... The rain wasn't that heavy anymore...

"I couldn't see you with Nupur "main pal pal mar rahi thi tumhe uske saath dekh kar, ish liye, i i i thought to live this place and specially YOU... she pouted placing her head on his chest...

◀◀◀

SO YOU WANTED TO LEAVE ME??? Manik asked with narrowing his eyebrows...

Okay!!! Now you go naa... For what You are waiting for... You have any special mahurat, agar tum kal jati ho na tho aaj or abhi jao... Get lost... Then Manik turn his face other side and dancing happily in his mind and heart... {Manik wanted to give her punishment for her thinking to leave him and also want to tease her}...(wait for some time Manik babu😉😉😉)

Okay!!! So if  YOU  want to me go from Your life then that was fine I will go from Your life for forever... I will never cross YOUR path again and this time I am going  for forever Manik...(tit for tat manik babu your plan backfired on you😅😅😅)

Nandini said with sad tone but in mind she was dancing happily...💃💃💃

If  Manik wants to play then  Nandini also ready for playing...

Okay!!! " Manik it's a time to goodbye for forever..." 😈😈😈 Nandini said with gentle voice and moving towards exist...

Wait!!! "Wait Nandini I was just playing..." " I wanted to give You punishment because YOU thought for leaving me..." Manik said moist eyes...😢😢😢

Shh Manik!!! "Stop crying I am also just playing with You... I wanted to taste your own medicine for playing with me..."

You know naa "TIT FOR TAT"... "You knows Manik YOU become cry baby..." Nandini said mocking him...

◀◀◀

Then silently Manik starts moving from their... without speaking a word with her...