CAR CRASH CATCH-UP

Start from the beginning

Or would you have slept with different guys everyday this summer if you weren't over him.

Yeah every time I left Lydia to see Stiles, she would hop into bed with some random guy.

Lydia sighs when she sees the look on Allison's face. "Yes, it is a double date."

"...It's not an orgy! You'll live." She tells her.

"Okay and why doesn't Cass have to come on this date?" Allison turns to me.

"Have you met my boyfriend? He would never agree to go on a date that involves Lydia and some random guy." I tell her.

I see Lydia smile at me through the mirror.

Her and Stiles still have little fight every now and then, but they get along for me.

I'm happy that everything is starting to be normal again.

We stop at a red light and I can hear another car pull up next to us.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't see him, not now!" Allison panics.

I look up and I see Scott and Stiles next to us in the jeep.

I smile at Stiles and wave to him.

He's waves back and smiles big.

God he's so cute.

"Lydia, go! Just go!" Allison tells her.

"But the light—" Lydia points.

I see Stiles reaching over to Scott's window and he opens it.

"Hey!" He yells to us.

Lydia then steps on the gas hard and we drive away from them.

"You all right?" Lydia asks mostly Allison.

She nods.

"Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them." Allison tells her worried.

Lydia stops and we look back to see the boys stopped too.

"...They stopped, too. Why would they stop?" Allison asks now confused.

I scoff. "It's Stiles and Scott! Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?"

"Maybe we should go back—" Allison gets cut off by what could have possibly killed us.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We shriek as a deer crashes into Lydia's windshield.

We jump out and the boys come running up to us.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks as he reaches Allison.

"Baby you okay?" Stiles asks pulling me into his chest.

"It came out of nowhere!" Lydia says panicking.

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asks pulling back and caressing my face in his hands.

"It ran right into us!" Lydia yells out still scared.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks Allison again.

Allison nods. "I'm okay."

I look into Stiles beautiful hazel eyes. "I'm fine."

He pulls me back into his chest and kisses my forehead.

Lydia is in hysterics. "Well, I'm not okay! I am totally freaking out! How the hell does it just run into us? I saw its eyes right before it hit us, and it was like it... It was like it was crazy."

Scott walks up to the deer that's barely breathing.

"No, it was scared." He tells us.

He then places his hands on it as it takes its last breath.

"...Actually, terrified." He says looking back up to us.

The boys give us a ride back and as we pull up to the Martin Campbell house Lydia races in.

I turn to Stiles. "You want to come in for a while?"

He sighs. "I wish but I was supposed to be home an hour ago. My dad is going to kill me."

I nod. "It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

He leans in to kiss me and when he pulls back he looks into my eyes and says. "I love you."

I smile at him. "I love you too."

I get out and head into the house.

As I walk up to my room out of nowhere Lydia's dog Prada comes and bites me on the ankle.

"Ow." I say. The dog barks and runs away down the hall.

I look down to see teeth marks and sigh.

I grab a bandaid and cover to marks then head to bed.

I was hoping for a good start to the year, but I guess I'm not lucky enough.

Slow start like always. This is season 3 though. Get ready. Soon you're gonna miss the slow and boring chapters. Also remember season 3 is where Stiles gets a little steamy. Lol. Love you guys.