Chapter 47: Birthday boy

Start from the beginning

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

Time flies fast when it is spent with someone you love. No matter how much you enjoy each moment, it passes by in the blink of an eye for another day to greet.

Jungkook learnt of it. His two years of military enlistment were completely worth it, now that he could call Jimin his every day, and he could see, hold, be there for, and love Si-Woo every single day for the rest of his life.

Reading Jimin's book 'Love At First Sight My Ass' was another factor that reminded him of how much he'd not only hurt the writer and their son but also himself. Aside from how his life as an actor was taking a bad curve because of his multiple tattoos, the projects for his work were only as the antagonist or a secondary character, never the main lead, but his manager always managed to keep giving him roles. But his friend and hyung, Director Min Yoongi, promised to call him for a main lead role once he set everything to start his new project. Although the money was still hard to earn because of it, he managed to gain a little more by completely selling his small apartment, Jimin's apartment was no longer his, but theirs.

November 13, 2022.

Jungkook woke up to this day with so much joy inside of himself. It was his first celebration with Si Woo's 3rd birthday, and Jimin was ecstatic.

 It was his first celebration with Si Woo's 3rd birthday, and Jimin was ecstatic

"Saeng-il chukha-hamnida~ saeng-il chukha-hamni da~"

Jimin brushed his natural brown fangs back with his left hand careful of not letting the blue Happy Birthday hat fall from his head. The laughs and smiles resonating around him were unforgettable, especially Si-Woo's giggles and clapping hands when Jungkook zoomed in on them through the lens of his Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to capture everything on video. He was glad he had bought the camera before money went tight; well, before he could just buy every random thing he wanted for his luxurious life.

"jigueseo wujueseo jeil saranghamnida~

The laughs and claps were unforgettable. Hoseok and Taehyung were so into the song they began to sing their hearts out, the golden ring on his left ring finger was not missed by anyone; they were so happy. Seokjin and Namjoon clapped according to the rhythm looking so happy with the blue birthday hats attached to their heads by a thin string.

"kkot boda deo gob ge~ byeol boda deo balge~"

Si Woo happily sang along while his wonderful Beomgyu hyungie blew a red-white party horn in rhythm to his singing from Yoongi's lap. The young 7-year-old boy had two blue pointy birthday hats making it look like two horns, adding to his cuteness. The director's gummy smile was wide when he clapped and he felt completely welcomed and not out of place along everyone, especially Hoseok. The past was the past. He'd chosen to move on. And it went completely well for him, he started going on a few dates with a record producer.