⤿ 38 | a strange behaviour !

Start from the beginning

jungkook held her wrist, as he glared at her in annoyance.

'stop it.'
he said, clenching his teeth.

'uhh what the fuck is happening?'
a female voice pierced through the tension between the three.

haeun literally gave areum one last glare before she whipped her head towards the source of the voice.

it was jinhee, halfway walking down the steps with a confused-looking jimin and bored-looking taehyung behind her.

'fucking hell, bitch. it was about time you showed up.'
haeun remarked, as jinhee quickly noticed areum besides haeun and jungkook's hand encircling areum's wrist.

she threw them a confused look as she quickly rushed to haeun's side.

jinhee noticed the red mark on haeun's cheek as her eyes widened.

'oh my god, don't fucking tell me this disfigured chunk of melted plastic slapped you.'
jinhee said, as her mouth hung open in shock.

'you're asking me? i don't even know what the fuck is happening.'
haeun confessed, as she shrugged.

'oh my god, dumb piece of asparagus.'
jinhee said to haeun, as areum scoffed.

'oh look who's here. if it isn't the sad, self-pitying child who got abandoned by her own alcoholic father. aren't you supposed to be locked up your cheap apartment's basement or something?'
areum taunted, as she smirked.

'and you're locked up in your own delusional thoughts. get your head out of the gutter, areum. maybe you should stop thinking your acrylic nails actually look real, you very well know it's made out of dried-up melted plastic.'
jinhee snapped back, as haeun clapped dramatically.

areum stood there dumbfounded as her face grew red in anger.

'EXCUSE ME?! MY FAKE ACRYLIC NAILS ARE VERY MUCH REAL—'

'no no no no, YOU excuse US. and you literally just admitted it was fake.'
jinhee cut her off, as she grabbed haeun by her sleeves and dragged her away.

'WAAAAAAIT IM NOT EVEN DONE WITH HER YET, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN TO SLAP HER, WHAT THE FUCK?!'
haeun whined, as jinhee ignored her and held onto her sleeves even more.

sujin looked extremely concerned as she pretended not to know them.

haeun turned to jungkook who had by now realised areum's wrist and was narrowing his eyes at areum.

'OH BY THE WAY, THANKS FOR SAVING ME FROM THAT SECOND SLAP SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME! I DONT KNOW WHAT A SNACC LIKE YOU ARE DOING WITH A SPOILT BRAT WITH FAKE NAILS LIKE HER BUT I DONT DISCRIMINATE, SO DONT WORRY!'
haeun shouted out loudly, catching the surrounding student's attention.

jungkook's eyes widened as he diverted his attention to haeun.

'Y-YOU! WHAT THE FUCK?!'
he bellowed, as he pointed at haeun furiously.

haeun looked confused.
'what? did i say something wrong?'

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•