explanation

~Cora~

When he stopped at my house I just told him to wait in the car, at first he was concerned because of my foster mom. I told him :"with all the drugs and alcohol that she consumes, I'm pretty sure that she has already passed out by now."
He stayed silent and just nodded, I dont really care if he has a problem with that. I'm just going in and packing a few things then I'm out. That's when I heard a noise in the kitchen, I was curious and checked.

The next moment I was slapped and punched in the face. It was so sudden that it didn't even really hurt at the beginning, I was just surprised.
"What the hell !?" I screeched at the woman, but it just made he pass out.

I grabbed a bag and stuffed clothes in, I didnt care if it was organized or not. I just want to get away from here, the only thing that I folded neatly was the outfit I was going to wear at the concert.

 I just want to get away from here, the only thing that I folded neatly was the outfit I was going to wear at the concert

{Concert outfit}

I went for comfortable but still appropriate for a concert. I packed all my makeup, the marks on my face got darker and I didnt want a blue and purple face at the concert. When I ran  back to the car, Lio just looked at me and a small tear escaped my eye. Damit. Hw jumped out of the car and headed strait for the front door, I stopped him and said:" it's not worth it she passed out, just come on. The best thing you can do for me right now is drive away from here".
His jaw clenched, I tried to calm him down and pulled him back to the car.

He drove off and it started to rain, he didn't say one word throughout the drive. When we arrived he wanted to get out but I motioned for him to stay in the car, I wanted to tell him what had really happend that night.

Cora - Lio

I need to tell you something, I didnt know how to tell you because i didn't want to annoy you with my problems...

You dont have to think that you annoy me...

Please let me finish...the thing is I'm used to bruises on my face it's nothing new, that's why i didn't make a big deal out of it.

What do you mean, your used to it ?

My dad did these things to me when he got drunk, sometimes even when he was sober. I got pretty good with makeup so I could cover up the bruises. The reason why he pulled out a gun at me was because I told him that I like girls and guys, he didn't like that at all and tried to shoot my mom first because she defended me...and her last words were : as long as my baby girl is happy ...

I'm so so sorry

He said as I cried in his arms. When I finally calmed down and pulled myself together we got out of the car and grabbed my bag, as we walked he put his arm around me and I nearly started to tear up again...his hous is so modern it has a fingerprint lock, as we walked inside the lights turned on.  He gestured me to the stairs, I went up to his room and put my bag on his sofa. As I started to unpack and pack my things properly Lio made some midnight snacks.

I walked down stairs to meet Mr.G lio's dad (Lio's full name is Lio Green). "Hay Mr.G, how are you ?" I asked.
"Hello cora, I haven't seen you in a while. I'm sorry I cant stay I have to catch a plan in two hours but I've got your tickets" he replied.
I thanked him and went to the kitchen, I smelt pizza.

As I expected pizza was in the oven and I prepared the table with plates and glasses for some drinks. Lio does drink alcohol sometimes but never alot. I dont drink at all, it reminds me of my father and I don't want that. But about half an hour later I went back to his room and fell asleep on the couch.