idea

~Nate~

As a saw Bridgette comming into the livingroom I hugged her again. After about five minutes she pulled away and said: "Nate we need to talk about this, I'm so so sorry"
"Why are you sorry?" I asked confused. And she answered me in a sad tone: "it's my fault, I lost the baby and I'm so so sorry. I know how much you want a family. But now that we know that I cant have children....I.....I..." she paused.
"I cant give you that" she cried
"you have given me more than anybody in this world. You are my family. You were there for me at my darkest. You were always there, even when i pushed you away. Even if you cant have a baby, I will never let you go." I said in a soothing voice.
I kissed her and she happily obliged, then she suddenly pulled away. For a second I thought she was going to cry again, but she wasn't. She was thinking with a little frown on her forehead. Then she just looked at me with hopeful eyes...

~Bridgette~

I just looked at him with an idea that I don't know he'll like...
I slowly said : "Nathan, I know we can't have kids...because of me...but how about adoption."
I found some good reasons and started talking. Fast. So he couldn't get  the chance to stop me : "Nathen, ther are so many children in the system, with no family, no proper home. Most of them have been through so much and who is better to understand these children than us...and...and..."
But he cut me off by kissing me. His kiss were just three words : I Love You

~Nate~

As she started talking faster and faster  I could tell that she was only looking for excuses, but it was cute. I can tell I caught her by surprise but after a second she kissed back. This kiss only ment one thing. I Love You
I pulled back and said : "yes" with confidence in my voice. Bridgette started grinning and then a big smile appeared on her face. She squealed and jumped on me but I just stood there, held her and laughed in her hair...her beutifull hair. She was so happy it's like the pain from last night was never there, I loved to see her happy. We went to the kitchen so we could eat then all of a sudden she asked me : "are you sure you want to do this?"
"Ofcourse, if that is what you want. And besides your were right alot of kids dont have a proper home and family. Even if we only lower the amount of children by one, we're helping" I said with certainty.
She smiled again and kissed me with passion. I lifted her and she put her legs around my waist she giggled a little as I kissed her neck. I carried her to the bedroom and layed her on the bed...and got the remote for the TV we cuddled under the covers together and watched a movie together. She fell asleep on my chest, we barely finished half of the movie...but I didn't wake her up I let her sleep and finished the movie whilst playing with her hair. She had such beutifull hair...and eventually I fell asleep too.