silence

~cora~

When I got out of the hospital, I did feel a lot better. My arm got cleaned and a band-aid was put around it. I got into the car and we drove back to Nate's house we didn't drive long but there was still this awkward silence. I felt like I let them down. I never really cared if I let people down because I felt like I did it anyway, but they actually cared about me... I feel so very guilty...

~bridgitte~

Why?

How?

When did this all happen. I can't believe that I have a niece. I wish I had met her before, I could have helped her. She wouldn't have had to go through all of that. But at least we can help her now. She deserves and needs all the help she can get right now. 

~Nate~

I'm so happy that we met her, she is such a wonderful person and I saw that she and Bridgette had a special connection from the beginning. It was obvious. But at least she is safe with us for what I hope to be a longer period of time. I hope she knows she can talk to us about what is going on in her head.

----

Bridgitte saw a small tear on her cheek and gave cora a look, she glanced back at her through the mirror and quickly blinked it away.

Bridgitte - Cora - Nate

Sweety you know you can tell us anything right?

yeah... I'm just so sorry I really just feel helpless and I don't want to just barge into your home and turn your whole life upside-down. Nate your this really cool musician and you still have so much in front of you, Bridgitte you are the sweetest soul in this whole entire universe I just don't want to tear it down. You know you don't have to do this. I'm quite a handful... 

No Cora, I overthink everything, and believe me when I say everything there are only two things I was completely sure of and that was that I wanted to spend my life with Bridgitte and to take you in. I promise.