come with me (lesbian AU!katya)

Start from the beginning

I had been putting off the thought of leaving, but earlier that morning I had turned in my bed and seen my suitcase and bags packed in the corner from the night before and I couldn't help but have a little cry to myself in bed. Katya didn't know. At least, I didn't think she knew.

"I know..." I said quietly, and as little as possible. I could already feel the sting of tears quickly approaching. "I'll miss you too, Katty..." She nuzzled her head against my stomach as she settled the upper half of her body on my lap. It wasn't the first time she'd embraced me so intimately, but it didn't mean that it didn't send inappropriately-timed pangs of arousal throughout my body. "You're staring, Lynds." Her voice had lowered and the tip of her finger came up to push some hair away from my face.

I swallowed and looked away from her, cheeks burning up. "Sorry..." I'm not sorry, I just want to kiss you and make love to you. I want you to take me and make me yours before I disappear out of your life.

She hummed, lifting herself up so she was hovering slightly over me. "I really will miss you. I have become... Fond of you. Maybe a little too much." When she sensed my confusion and curiosity, she continued. "I dance almost every night for sleazy men who want nothing but my body. They want nothing but a night of hard fucking whilst their wives and children sit at home in front of late night newscast." Her slight inaccuracy in her English made my heart flutter. "When that music takes over my body, Lynds, it is you I think of. I see you sat at the side, cheering me on. It's you who helps me get through nights where I want nothing more than to see my only best friend. She waited for me every night and made sure I was happy and safe. Thank you, dorogoy."

She was dangerously close to me. I could smell the cigarettes and coffee on her breath, hairspray lingering off her from when she styled her hair into a half-up half-down do. She was so beautiful. And I was noticing that with each passing moment.

I trembled under her stare. My core shivered. I was under her spell.

"Katya..." I breathed out, finally taking in her words. "I'm going to miss you so much--"

"Shh..." She interrupted - her finger traveling around to press against my lips. "I am not finished. If I don't tell you this now, I don't think I will ever get another chance. From the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you. I wanted you for a hot night of love. But now, when I look at you, I want nothing more than for you to tremble under me, your legs shaking, your body completely surrendered to mine. Every day. And now you're going home."

I breathed out. I must have been dreaming. I tried to convince myself of that, but she carried on.

"I need to know if you'll let me do all of that before you go. I need you to know how much you mean to me." Her eyes traveled down to my lips, face inches from mine. "Would you like that, Lynds?"

I swallowed thickly, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked up at her eyes, those beautiful blue eyes, and sat up as straight as I could, which brought our faces closer together. A devilish smirk appeared on my face as I pulled out my best attempt as smooth Russian. "Yebat' menya, Katya."

With a low grunt, she grabbed the back of my neck and slammed her lips against mine. My hand instantly flew up to her neck, holding onto it as she deepened the kiss almost immediately.

I let out a small moan when she slipped her tongue into my mouth, and I moved to push her back onto the couch. Her hands gripped onto my hips and pulled me down closer to her, so my body was pressed against hers sinfully.

I sat up on her lap at her physical command and she reached upwards to pull my shirt off over my head. Her eyes feasted on my bare chest, the smirk on her face making it very clear she was happy with the lack of undergarments. She leaned forwards and pressed kisses down my chest, taking her sweet time. Her hands kneaded my ass, pulling me down against her every now and then.