24] I don't have it, doesn't mean I can't kick it

I was not able to update this story as I was sick and have been ill for a few days  , I have been undergoing doctors visit so thank you for co-operating with me .

...................................................................................................................................................

Nandini had always wanted to establish herself as a strong woman , she loved her mother but always thought that she had underestimated her capabilities and has stopped herself to achieve heights. 

She was a proud feminist who did not ask for things she made things possible , for those who want to get something they work for it not ask for it .

She had seen the ugly side of life too early , the men who saw her lustfully , the people who thought that she was alone and take her advantage , she had overcome it all , she was a new version of herself , she had seen so much of this manipulated world that she had enough experience to face ugly duckling like Harshad. 

She was amazed to see Mukti's care towards her , she could feel that she was ginuine but then her fears did not let her guards down , she was no coward , she just was a tough nut with her guards very high .

Manik , Manik Malhotra, this one man had created a havoc in her life , she felt that he was a chewing gum which stuck to her , even after insulting him pushing him away he always found out a way to stick to her be it his flirty talks or he taking her to the orphanage that man had caused a storm in her life , slowly very very slowly he was climbing up her walls , she knew about it and wanted to resist it but his innocent smile which she found irritating was now becoming something beautiful , that innocent smile was making her happy , no she was not falling in love with him but she was feeling happy with him . 

She was letting him be there in her dark lonely life just like a flower in her garden .

She did not know what would happen in the future , if Manik would leave her or fulfil his promise of being there forever , whatever may happen she knew Manik was special as he was her first friend

She took a leap of faith and made him her friend but she never regretted her , cause guys Nandini Murthy never regrets

She makes mistakes , takes bad decisions  , she falls but she gets up and learns but never regrets 

Harshad on the other side was not getting over the itching , he consulted the doctor who told him that it was an allergy and he will be fine . This itching had made a fool out of him in front of Nandini 

He received a call from one of his friends who was teasing him that he is going to loose  the dare of getting close to Nandini and posting a picture of them kissing 

Harshad told him that by tomorrow night a picture will be uploaded by him and it would show them lip locking 

Mukti was very excited for the prank she and Nandini were going to play on Harshad , she never knew that Nandini was so fun 

Manik was waiting for Nandini at the gate , today he had a mission to get her number at any cost , he was so stupid that he till now did not ask for her number , being Manik Malhotra he could have got her number in seconds but being her friend he wanted to ask the number personally and not seem like a stalker .

Nandini knew today Harshad would see how it feel violated when one tries to enter in your private zone  

She was walking towards the gate when she saw Manik standing there waiting for someone , thinking that he was waiting for his friends she smiled at him and moved ahead